Sam Smith: Bulls offer Thibodeau 3 year deal

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
haha i just posted this on your other thread.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
this is good news, this might get done sooner than expected.

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
haha i just posted this on your other thread.

I thought about putting it there but it too easily gets buried or disregarded. Had I put it there, someone who hadnt seen it would have come along and created its own thread for it anyway.

MRN

MRNeverwearthesamething
Donator
Liked Posts:
The first time I'm glad to hear something from Sam Smith.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
I thought about putting it there but it too easily gets buried or disregarded. Had I put it there, someone who hadnt seen it would have come along and created its own thread for it anyway.

yeah, sometimes update posts got for dead at times in a old threads.

this is thread worthy, so its all good.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
The first time I'm glad to hear something from Sam Smith.

yeah, he be having some idiotic ideas at times.

Reactions: MRN

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
Well, again, I feel really good about this. I also think it helps when looking at the draft. I think when you look at any category, Thibodeau is strong, except for the coaching experience. And if he had experience, he might be priced out of Jerry's range. So theres a give and take there, which works to our benefit possibly.

Also, I think this really puts LeBron in an interesting situation. Thibodeau is a more credentialed coach on the NBA level than Calipari. Calipari's a good recruiter and he has an appealing offense partly because its easy to learn. But if LeBron really wants to win and has to choose between Cals friendship and going with a more competent coach on a team that has more roster flexibility, he'd choose the Bulls. Id also be interested to see if WWW would steer LeBron toward Thibs, with the interest of making LeBron a champion in mind.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
this could be very good for the bulls

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
yep, only reason i wanted cal was because he is a good recruiter and is good friends with lebron. but then again, cal said he denied that package deal back a couple of weeks ago of cal and lebron on the same team.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
According to various sources, Thibs will not allow the announcement until after the finals.