Sandberg Manager-in-Waiting at Philly?

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
That's my 2014 Manager you are talking about :)

chibears55

Liked Posts:
I thought ryno should of gotten the job when it was between him and quade, I think he would of gotten more out of that veteran team... I think eventually he will get an opportunity to manage the cubs, but I think sveum going to get an extension and opportunity to manage this team as it improves.it unfair to really judge him fully with a bad team, that said despite some questionable decisions he has guided this team to a decent record and they have been in most games.. a lot of 1 and 2 runs games. .

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sveum wont be here after next year unless the Cubs make the playoffs. Take that for what it is worth.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
Sveum wont be here after next year unless the Cubs make the playoffs. Take that for what it is worth.

[video=youtube;U7fjDS0jKiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
Let's hope they send Boy Blunder packing as well. Pay off the remainder and send him down the shitter.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still think that it's good that ryno didn't sign here. Don't ruin a hof players record with a job setup to fail.

sent from my beaver dam using tapatalk 2

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Still think that it's good that ryno didn't sign here. Don't ruin a hof players record with a job setup to fail.

sent from my beaver dam using tapatalk 2
I'm wondering if this is a real reason why Hendry and also the new regime passed on him. How would you like to fire a legend, if/when it came to that?