SB Odds increase after Week 1 collapse

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It just goes to show Vegas and outsiders think we are on the right track. Bears fans can’t see it because we have sucked for so long and want to see a winner so bad, but it will take time. We are on the right track, just stay patient.
3f9249cd9948bf2539b60a9da404a76c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
no one was expecting it to be that close.....I said this before, the talent gap decreased significantly

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think Vegas is going to be on the side of the Bears for awhile.

I think they see a talented team with what will be a dominant defense.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Hub was saying on 670 yesterday that the Bears’ 53 is better than the Packers. There’s just one glaring difference.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Odds are just that odds. Don't mean shit until you deliver.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
When we were up 20 to 0 are odds went up to 18 to 1. Man what a fun win that would have been.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
When we were up 20 to 0 are odds went up to 18 to 1. Man what a fun win that would have been.

Yes but the fact that we still overall moved up in the odds is reassuring. They all saw the same melt down we did and still felt good enough about what they saw to move us up

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It just goes to show Vegas and outsiders think we are on the right track. Bears fans can’t see it because we have sucked for so long and want to see a winner so bad, but it will take time. We are on the right track, just stay patient.
3f9249cd9948bf2539b60a9da404a76c.png

I literally did like a fucking 5 take reading this. All because of another username that is very similar to yours having a gloom and doom outlook. I was about to put you on blast thinking you were doing 180's xD

So how long should we give Trubisky? Half this season, all season, 2 more seasons, 3 more seasons? How long should the franchise wait to flush him if he continues to crap the bed?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I literally did like a fucking 5 take reading this. All because of another username that is very similar to yours having a gloom and doom outlook. I was about to put you on blast thinking you were doing 180's xD

Hahahaha I have noticed him too. It’s kinda funny but also can be confusing for others I imagine

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is there a way to change my username?? He was here first he should get to keep his username

You're supposed to message an admin aka Crys to change it for you

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I think Vegas is going to be on the side of the Bears for awhile.

I think they see a talented team with what will be a dominant defense.

I think the rest of the media saw that as well (they are high on the Bears, even after losing). Bears fans are pissed because the game was in hand and are so accustomed to losing. I'm over it. I will be at the Swahawks game. Hopefully what we saw in the first half is a stepping stone to many wins.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think the rest of the media saw that as well (they are high on the Bears, even after losing). Bears fans are pissed because the game was in hand and are so accustomed to losing. I'm over it. I will be at the Swahawks game. Hopefully what we saw in the first half is a stepping stone to many wins.

I'm optimistic but still expecting the offense to have growing pains the majority of the season. The only thing I want to see happen against the Seahawks is to limit that god damned small ball Nagy kept forcing. Enough with the predictable screen passes. At first I thought it was an intentional setup giving those looks to then catch them off guard and push the ball down the field. It didn't materialize and instead left a bad taste in my mouth. Also, Sims has no fucking business being a pass catcher. Holy shit he was bad at field-positional awareness.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Hub was saying on 670 yesterday that the Bears’ 53 is better than the Packers. There’s just one glaring difference.

That is a true statement. The Bears roster is much better than the Packers. The problem is freaking Aaron Rodgers. That throw he made for the 75 yard touchdown was all Rodgers. He threw Cobb open and in a spot where he could turn around and keep going. Hell of a throw.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh good I got them at +6000

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
When I was in Vegas in Feb it was over 100 to 1.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The odds will hold steady or increase each week as the Bears get these growing pains out of the way.