Seahawks cut T.J. Houshmandzadeh

Status
Not open for further replies.

xCraCKz

Liked Posts:
Report via ESPN text. Ill be happy if we snag him..

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doubt the Bears sign him. Earl Bennett offers what Housh is at this point in his career, a possession receiver who plays in the slot

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
I watched every Seahawks game last year, he sucks.

I will say he did aid in my amusement by allowing me to talk a lot of smack at Qwest field when Briggs singlehandedly owned him though.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
It's already talked that his agent is looking at just 4 distinct places. One being San Deigo, NY Jets, Minnesota and some other team not the Bears because it makes more sense for him.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
According to Lovie & Co. The Bears WR's have "gelled" nicely together. So I doubt we will see Housh as a Bear.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
According to Lovie & Co. The Bears WR's have "gelled" nicely together. So I doubt we will see Housh as a Bear.

First part is a lie, second part is true :crazydance:

By Lie I mean a lie by Lovie:hitler:

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Housh had 3 touchdowns last year.....3

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
If we're using that argument Witten only had 2 TDs last season

That argument works, because the Cowboys sucked in the redzone last year. And their entire offense as well as that sucked this preseason.

TJ it's just the whole team sucked and mainly because his QB for a lot of it was Seneca Wallace.

lrr50501

Liked Posts:
He got beat out by Mike Williams formerly the lions first round bust so why would you want him is the question.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Mike Williams....... LOL.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why anyone is "comfortable" w/ our group of "Wide Receivers" blows me away. Our best WR (Knox) is a horrible route runner. Our "#2" is a former KR, who should still be in that role. Everybody's sleeper (Aromashadu) was a former 7th round pick who has played for 5 different organizations.

I think the fact that Olsen and Forte led the team in CATCHES last season should lead some of you to believe our WR Corps isn't as good as the Bears want us to think they are.

I'd gladly take TJ on this team.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why anyone is "comfortable" w/ our group of "Wide Receivers" blows me away. Our best WR (Knox) is a horrible route runner. Our "#2" is a former KR, who should still be in that role. Everybody's sleeper (Aromashadu) was a former 7th round pick who has played for 5 different organizations.

I think the fact that Olsen and Forte led the team in CATCHES last season should lead some of you to believe our WR Corps isn't as good as the Bears want us to think they are.

I'd gladly take TJ on this team.
lol, that couldn't be further from the truth. Knox is a fine route runner. Consider this, Knox was a ROOKIE from a D-II school who started, you had to have expected some growing pains. Also, so what if DA was a 7th round pick who bounced around some. Kurt Warner got cut by the Packers and he played for 2 AFL teams before he was signed by the Rams.

Also, I really, really hate that people keep saying that Devin Hester should still be a KR. Yes, he was fantastic as a KR, but all KRs have shelf lives. Dante Hall was a phenomenal Kick Returner but he had a shelf life, Allen Rossum was a great return man but he also had a shelf life. Return men don't last forever.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I highly doubt the Bears sign Hous. Seem every WR that gets released everyone wants to jump on just about. I understand why..but when have the Bears ever done it?

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I highly doubt the Bears sign Hous. Seem every WR that gets released everyone wants to jump on just about. I understand why..but when have the Bears ever done it?
This
No team has showed interest in him yet, which is telling IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.