onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
??? I didn't think I said that. They were trying to take away the bigger threat (24). I get it, I would make Russ beat me too, which he hadn't done much of on Sunday. I'm saying it's not very hard to pass when you're guaranteed single coverage and 8 or 9 in the box. Which is what I've seen defenses play against them majority of the time.

You are aware that Wilson is the best dual threat QB in the league?

The down and distance decided the D formation.

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk - now Free

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You are aware that Wilson is the best dual threat QB in the league?

The down and distance decided the D formation.

Lol I'm confused OB. I know why they had 9 in the box. To stop Marshawn. But why does that matter? He did what he was supposed to. Completed the pass over the top where the safety wasn't. I never said GB was dumb for doing that.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Lol I'm confused OB. I know why they had 9 in the box. To stop Marshawn. But why does that matter? He did what he was supposed to. Completed the pass over the top where the safety wasn't. I never said GB was dumb for doing that.

You got it half right. Wilson just gouged them for a big gainer too.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You got it half right. Wilson just gouged them for a big gainer too.

In OT?

I might be wrong, but off the top of my head..... I thought the play calling in OT was..... 24 gain of 5, Russ took a sack and lost about 3-4 and third down was the fade route to 89 which was a great throw for about 25-30 The next play was the TD.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
In OT?

I might be wrong, but I thought the play calling in OT was..... 24 gain of 5, Russ took a sack and lost about 3-4 and third down was the fade route to 89 which was a great throw for about 25-30 The next play was the TD.

I was talking about their last drive in regulation. The Packers had that to contend with, not just Lynch.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was talking about their last drive in regulation. The Packers had that to contend with, not just Lynch.

Ok. And my head was in OT.

And yes you are correct. But that goes back to my point from above about Seattle running less designed read option (same with SF btw)... i don't think it was directed at you , it took Seattle up until the last 5 minutes of the game to call their first option play.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Ok. And my head was in OT.

And yes you are correct. But that goes back to my point from above about Seattle running less designed read option (same with SF btw)... i don't think it was directed at you , it took Seattle up until the last 5 minutes of the game to call their first option play.

They did that due to the packers losing contain on the outside. It was a great adjustment by Carroll/Bevell. So was the final call of the game. They ran the ball on all but about 4 first down plays. They really caught GB napping

Reactions: 1ke

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
If Russell Wilson throws at least one interception against the Packers, the Seahawks automatically win. A couple of years ago Wilson threw the game winning interception for a touchdown to beat the Packers. in the 2015 NFC Championship game Wilson threw 3 interceptions and the Seahawks won.

Who else can win games by throwing interceptions?

Reactions: 1ke

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
If Russell Wilson throws at least one interception against the Packers, the Seahawks automatically win. A couple of years ago Wilson threw the game winning interception for a touchdown to beat the Packers. in the 2015 NFC Championship game Wilson threw 3 interceptions and the Seahawks won.

Who else can win games by throwing interceptions?

Except for the game this season...you might be on to something