Season Prediction 2018-19: From the Stars (and smoke and fury)

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Strain: Hells Angels OG
Time: Sat morning
Captains Log;

Entry 1: The Bears are a match-up problem. This team should grow up nicely together and master what they do best in 2-3 years, the character and intelligence of them as a unit probably means they grow up fast and learn to play to their strengths. The future is having 5 Mannings on the field disecting you in real time.

Raptor mind. Like the dinosaurs. Pack mentality. Pick on the weak. We take the weak out of the heard, force them into the matchups we want, and bleed them slow...milking their weakness like a sore the entire game, all the while setting up something else...at the right moment...up their arse.

When healthy, Goldman/Floyd/Smith/Gabriel/Cohen/Howard...should excel. I think we are still one year from letting some roster decisions play out and fortifying a couple weaknesses to strengths...then superbowl.

I think we scare people this year, and see the future of Whitehair/Daniels working as technicians together, creating lanes perfect for Howard to exploit, paired with road graders on the right side. Long and Massie are both in prove it years over there, but will be handling their position like men, causing chaos. Tough decision to make over there going forward, but it will play out this year. They need to be dominant road graders capable of running this offense mentally to stay.

With Heistand in the house they will get it right one way or the other by 2019.

OLB depth will sort itself out for the future this year, and an apropriate free agent/draft pick can be added to either fortify or be leader of the pack if necessary.

I think we do get snubbed out by the trio of veteran QB's in our league, learning the offense, a couple new head coach bumps, young player bumps, and hopefully Fangio learns alot but doesn't get poached.

My biggest fear is to lose him right when our offense turns the corner.

I still see us missing the playoffs, qualifying for and being selected for hard knocks, and being the first team to win a super bowl after hard knocks. The city vibe and momentum will indeed be 1985.

I feel that energy from a good distance. Its coming. Its humming. (Oh damn my bad thats just that bitch ommy on my balls, singing a jangle.)