Sega Dreamcast

goonerbear93

Liked Posts:
Anyone ever have one of these?. I loved my Dreamcast, it was awesome :)

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
never had a dreamcast. i miss my SNES though.

BullsFan_1

Liked Posts:
I never owned one, but I remember playing Sonic on it...was pretty fun from what I remember.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
I loved Dreamcast. Too bad it just faded away.

Crazy Taxi, 2K football and basketball. Dreamcast was the first time I played any of the Tony Hawk games. They had been out for PS1, but I never played it on that.

I still remember the day I got it - 9/9/99, great launch date.

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
I have one still. Well my nephew has it and I'm sure it don't work anymore. I loved that system. There was a game on it I played all the time but I can't remember the name of it. And Crazy Taxi was awesome. I also loved playing Daytona USA.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still have my NES,SNES, Dreamcast, and PS1. I have no idea if they still work though

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
I have all my old consoles but most don't work anymore. They are all back in there original boxes and stored at my mom and dads house. With the exception of my N64 which I let my nephew have. 70 games with it and I think he lost over half of them or broke them. I miss my N64. :(

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have all my old consoles but most don't work anymore. They are all back in there original boxes and stored at my mom and dads house. With the exception of my N64 which I let my nephew have. 70 games with it and I think he lost over half of them or broke them. I miss my N64. :(
I still have that as well and it works perfectly. I loved the Legend of Zelda games on it.

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
I don't know if I will ever see it again. I had like 70 games for it, 6 controllers, 6 memory cards, and a couple of the vibration packs.

Ken Griffey Jr. baseball was fucking awesome.