Serious FB Talk Only- Should Bears put Bagent in for the 4th Quarter?

Should Tyson Bagent be Bears Closer?

• Yes, there is no doubt.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Anyone but Fields behind Center in the 4th Quarter

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Justin is my hero. I like to see my team lose.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Tyson Bagent > Justin Fields

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Liked Posts:
A real good QB is going to get you more wins in the regular season. We've seen good from Fields in the beginning of games but he always seems to wane from there.

His poor performance in the 4th quarter of games is the only thing he's been consistent at.

In 2021. Fields had a 4th Quarter rating of 69.5, 3 TDs 4 INTs 163 yards rushing, 99 yards lost on sacks
In 2022 Fields had a 4th Quarter rating of 61.3, 4 TDs 6 INTs 255 yards rushing, 97 yards lost on sacks
In 2023 Fields has a 4th Quarter rating of 60.0, 3 TDs 6 TURNOVERS 100 yards rushing, 55 yards lost on sacks
He is not the reason we were leading by 12 points with 3 minutes left in the game and lost. Your shit is getting old.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
I would prefer to not see Scott in the 4th qtr.
Send Getsy to the showers after 3 qtrs as well.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look, a good QB is going to make your team better, period. Bears finished dead last in '22 and only have 1 win with Fields this year. His stats in the 4th are atrocious.
U dont know shit about football and are embarrassing urself. WINS/LOSSES ARE NOT A QB STAT.

When Jimmy G doesnt throw a touchdown. The 49ers are 10-2 in those games, putting the winning percentage at .833.

U need a new act.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A real good QB is going to get you more wins in the regular season. We've seen good from Fields in the beginning of games but he always seems to wane from there.

His poor performance in the 4th quarter of games is the only thing he's been consistent at.

In 2021. Fields had a 4th Quarter rating of 69.5, 3 TDs 4 INTs 163 yards rushing, 99 yards lost on sacks
In 2022 Fields had a 4th Quarter rating of 61.3, 4 TDs 6 INTs 255 yards rushing, 97 yards lost on sacks
In 2023 Fields has a 4th Quarter rating of 60.0, 3 TDs 6 TURNOVERS 100 yards rushing, 55 yards lost on sacks
What was the amount of points given up in Bagents two losses? Now avg Fields losses(lets do last 17 games, so u dont have a aneurysm)...Ill wait.

Prior to 2023 season Jimmy Garoppolo was just as good as Peyton Manning and a better QB than Aaron Rodgers

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
W
What was the amount of points given up in Bagents two losses? Now avg Fields losses(lets do last 17 games, so u dont have a aneurysm)...Ill wait.

Prior to 2023 season Jimmy Garoppolo was just as good as Peyton Manning and a better QB than Aaron Rodgers
Hey, I don't know what to even say to blithering idiots who think the QB doesn't matter more than any other position in regards to winning. Maybe you nancies should follow figure skating or gymnastics or something cause you don't know shit about football.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
W

Hey, I don't know what to even say to blithering idiots who think the QB doesn't matter more than any other position in regards to winning. Maybe you nancies should follow figure skating or gymnastics or something cause you don't know shit about football.
I dont know what to say, when a idiot uses a team stat, wins and losses as a go to, then when that is obliterated, try to change his tune slightly. It's why u never answered what were the total points in ur " Mancrush" Bagents losses, I'll do it for u

30 and 24= 27 ppg...so ur boy couldn't pull out a win

Fields since the Patriots game of 2022. Prior to injury.

15 games and the opponents avg a whopping 32.5 ppg

17 games= 30.2 ppg

22 games, opening day of 2022= 28.1 ppg

So the avg score your "Hero" couldn't beat. Yet ur running ur mouth like this dude beat world beaters. His wins against teams that put up 12 and 13 pts.

And again ur dumbass wins/losses crap. Going into 2022 season

"Jimmy Garoppolo’s career winning percentage as a starting quarterback is .702 - same as Hall of Famer Peyton Manning. Aaron Rodgers’ is .665.

And yet there is no broad-based quarterback stat that suggests Jimmy G is a better quarterback than Aaron Rodgers over their careers, including this year."

Trent Dilfer put up better stats with the Bucs and couldn't win. He goes to the Ravens...throws for 1500 yards, 12 TDs and 11 ints...wins a SB. Including fumbles, he was TO every game. He was so good, the Ravens didn't bring him back

In b4 well he was great in playoffs. 4 games total 147yds per game, sacked 10 times, 3 tds and 1 int.

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont know what to say, when a idiot uses a team stat, wins and losses as a go to, then when that is obliterated, try to change his tune slightly. It's why u never answered what were the total points in ur " Mancrush" Bagents losses, I'll do it for u

30 and 24= 27 ppg...so ur point couldn't win

Fields since the Patriots game of 2022.
15 games and the opponents avg a whopping 32.5 ppg

17 games= 30.2 ppg

22 games, opening day of 2022= 28.1 ppg

So the avg score your "Hero" couldn't beat. Yet ur running ur mouth like this dude beat world beaters. His wins against teams that put up 12 and 13 pts.

And again ur dumbass wins/losses crap. Going into 2022 season

"Jimmy Garoppolo’s career winning percentage as a starting quarterback is .702 - same as Hall of Famer Peyton Manning. Aaron Rodgers’ is .665.

And yet there is no broad-based quarterback stat that suggests Jimmy G is a better quarterback than Aaron Rodgers over their careers, including this year."

ooh a link from dailnorseman that tries to claim QBs aren't integral to a team's success. That's....well.......dumb as anything. Weird that QBs get paid so much more than everyone else. Hey, Chiefs, why pay Mahomes all that money? QBs don't matter!! Hey, Jets, it's not Zach Wilson's fault you suck. J/k,

Maybe you should forget about football and follow golf, lowest score wins there. Seems more up your alley.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ooh a link from dailnorseman that tries to claim QBs aren't integral to a team's success. That's....well.......dumb as anything. Weird that QBs get paid so much more than everyone else. Hey, Chiefs, why pay Mahomes all that money? QBs don't matter!! Hey, Jets, it's not Zach Wilson's fault you suck. J/k,

Maybe you should forget about football and follow golf, lowest score wins there. Seems more up your alley.
A link u apparently can't read or comprehend. I love the whole, let's discard the link, because it's from so and so...yet like a idiot u can't process that factual numbers posted, that Jimmy G was as good as Manning and better than Rodgers by ur constant ranting about wins, as a QB "be all" stat.

Oh look., ur FG post moved again...now it's Mahomes! Yup Mahomes only 1, in over 100+ yrs of football. I forget there are 5 Mahomes in the draft this year. And I see guys all over CBMB thinking Fields is Mahomes and one of the best QBs ever?(roll eyes).....by the way:

Hey Chiefs, was having already a playoff roster, with a HOF HC and an established system and culture beneficial to Mahomes, or did that somehow make it harder on him? I was asking because we have some dumbass dude named Spartan, that thinks Mahomes would be where he is today, if he came into a situation similar to Fields here......let me ask Pat.

Hey Pat? Would u coming into a team, with a lame duck HC, who is fired at end of rookie season be beneficial? U know, so u have to scrap the system u learned as a rookie Pat?

Hey Pat? How about year 2, u get a new GM and first time coaches, who are lost for the most part and changing ur fundamentals and footwork, would that be beneficial and lead u to that HOF play?

Oh wait it gets better, u don't get the best TE to play the game or Tyreek Hill to throw to. U get Pettis, St. Brown, Pringle and a injured Mooney....those guys are much better.

Also Pat, ur special teams will suck with Velus Jones and ur defense will be completely dismantled and go on a historic run of giving up 25 or more ppg.

See Pat, those things are not team issues, they are issues, that actually make it easier on QBs to succeed.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
A link u apparently can't read or comprehend. I love the whole, let's discard the link, because it's from so and so...yet like a idiot u can't process that factual numbers posted, that Jimmy G was as good as Manning and better than Rodgers by ur constant ranting about wins, as a QB "be all" stat.

Oh look., ur FG post moved again...now it's Mahomes! Yup Mahomes only 1, in over 100+ yrs of football. I forget there are 5 Mahomes in the draft this year. And I see guys all over CBMB thinking Fields is Mahomes and one of the best QBs ever?(roll eyes).....by the way:

Hey Chiefs, was having already a playoff roster, with a HOF HC and an established system and culture beneficial to Mahomes, or did that somehow make it harder on him? I was asking because we have some dumbass dude named Spartan, that thinks Mahomes would be where he is today, if he came into a situation similar to Fields here......let me ask Pat.

Hey Pat? Would u coming into a team, with a lame duck HC, who is fired at end of rookie season be beneficial? U know, so u have to scrap the system u learned as a rookie Pat?

Hey Pat? How about year 2, u get a new GM and first time coaches, who are lost for the most part and changing ur fundamentals and footwork, would that be beneficial and lead u to that HOF play?

Oh wait it gets better, u don't get the best TE to play the game or Tyreek Hill to throw to. U get Pettis, St. Brown, Pringle and a injured Mooney....those guys are much better.

Also Pat, ur special teams will suck with Velus Jones and ur defense will be completely dismantled and go on a historic run of giving up 25 or more ppg.

See Pat, those things are not team issues, they are issues, that actually make it easier on QBs to succeed.
It's a dumb opinion and nothing more. If you think QBs don't matter in regards to wins and losses, that's on you for being so football stupid.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's a dumb opinion and nothing more. If you think QBs don't matter in regards to wins and losses, that's on you for being so football stupid.
QBs do matter. Dont blame us people with common sense, for calling u out, because u keep running around posting a team stat. A stat that u use without context.

Justin Fields was 5-6 for 66yrds, 1 TD and 156 QB rating in the 3rd quarter. He doesnt throw a pass until he is called on, for one pass in the 4Q, which was a dime to Scott for 6. Yet Scott. slows up trying to track ball, and f's up.....yet u come on here with this bullshit thread?

Yup, same Bagent mouth breather, that complained about Velus falling, when trying to stop on a underthrown ball by Bagent....and I agree, it still should have been caught for 6, but Bagent clowns are in full tilt anger mode, toward Velus.

Velus then catches pass behind line and gets stripped. Bagent fans screaming at Velus. And demanding his release.

Now Bears fans bring up Scott fumbling a pass after Bears get turnover...Bagent fans= Fields failed and didnt score on that drive. Scott fucks up route, slows up on dime ball...Bagent fans= oh Fields shouldnt have thrown a TD pass.........Can't make this shit up.

I see one problem here and it isn't Bears fans...its that Bagent mouth breathing contigent.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it's even dumber if u are supposedly a fan and can't see anything past QB play

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
QBs do matter. Dont blame us people with common sense, for calling u out, because u keep running around posting a team stat. A stat that u use without context.

Justin Fields was 5-6 for 66yrds, 1 TD and 156 QB rating in the 3rd quarter. He doesnt throw a pass until he is called on, for one pass in the 4Q, which was a dime to Scott for 6. Yet Scott. slows up trying to track ball, and f's up.....yet u come on here with this bullshit thread?

Yup, same Bagent mouth breather, that complained about Velus falling, when trying to stop on a underthrown ball by Bagent....and I agree, it still should have been caught for 6, but Bagent clowns are in full tilt anger mode, toward Velus.

Velus then catches pass behind line and gets stripped. Bagent fans screaming at Velus. And demanding his release.

Now Bears fans bring up Scott fumbling a pass after Bears get turnover...Bagent fans= Fields failed and didnt score on that drive. Scott fucks up route, slows up on dime ball...Bagent fans= oh Fields shouldnt have thrown a TD pass.........Can't make this shit up.

I see one problem here and it isn't Bears fans...its that Bagent mouth breathing contigent.
I'm not blaming anybody with common sense. I'm blaming you.