Should the Bulls go get Allen Iverson ?

Belize

Liked Posts:
"maybe Iverson can teach Rose how to be a man."

*dead*

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
yes, but i'm wondering if the risk of waiting to see with rose and potentially getting a top 3 PF to ADD to our potentially top PG in the league. plus we can keep all of our prospects and stuff. we might have to give up noah to get paul as well.

I wouldn't give up Noah and Rose for Paul if I can help it...Paul is a lot better than Rose and I don't believe Rose can get to that level.

SWF_Maverick

Liked Posts:
No they should go after Dwayne Wade..Being a Bulls fan from WI. I've had to suffer worse than most if Marquette Grad and popular person in WI and my Cousin's favorite player became a Bulls player I'd laugh all a way to the bank and I believe thathe's a good three point shot so he could take the Pressure off Rose and Deng. I'd love to see Rose,Deng,Wade,and Jokim.:woohoo:

TheStig

Liked Posts:
SWF_Maverick wrote:
No they should go after Dwayne Wade..Being a Bulls fan from WI. I've had to suffer worse than most if Marquette Grad and popular person in WI and my Cousin's favorite player became a Bulls player I'd laugh all a way to the bank and I believe thathe's a good three point shot so he could take the Pressure off Rose and Deng. I'd love to see Rose,Deng,Wade,and Jokim.:woohoo:
Iverson wouldn't affect signing Wade next year, he is not looking for a multi year deal. Just a place that will give him a lot of pt.