SI rookie qb projections

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I love the analysis of Trubisky, I had witnessed it but never put the concepts together in my head that in the past he would make a couple reads and if nothing take off running...once he ran less it exposed the lack of reading ability

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
15 starts, 3,200 passing yards, 27 total touchdowns, 400 rushing yards, 65-plus% completion rate, 12 or fewer interceptions

LOL @ this shit!!! You might as well just start him Week 1. I'm sure those two weeks of sitting will make him the HOFer we want him to be. :jonesy:

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
LOL @ this shit!!! You might as well just start him Week 1. I'm sure those two weeks of sitting will make him the HOFer we want him to be. :jonesy:
The article actually talks about it being a charade that they aren't starting him simply because they told Dalton he'd start when he signed. And they think he'll come in week 2 after halftime against the Bengals. So they clearly think it is dumb too

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
i’ll never understand why Bears fans are so fixated on Fields starting week 1. have some patience, it’s not the worst quality a person can have.

There's nothing else to talk about this time of year unless someone gets arrested. While the discussion is mostly pointless at least it doesn't involve the 85 bears.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
The article actually talks about it being a charade that they aren't starting him simply because they told Dalton he'd start when he signed. And they think he'll come in week 2 after halftime against the Bengals. So they clearly think it is dumb too
Sad thing is I could actually see that happening.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
i’ll never understand why Bears fans are so fixated on Fields starting week 1. have some patience, it’s not the worst quality a person can have.

I'll never understand why people like you are OK with Dalton starting Week 1. We've seen what the Dalton's and the Foles of the NFL can do and it isn't shit. If you think 4 weeks of sitting is going to help Fields you're a moron.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I'll never understand why people like you are OK with Dalton starting Week 1. We've seen what the Dalton's and the Foles of the NFL can do and it isn't shit. If you think 4 weeks of sitting is going to help Fields you're a moron.
once you go to Fields you can’t go back. don’t be so short sighted and frankly stupid. there is something to be said for taking some time and being responsible as an organization and using your crash dummies to make sure this is a situation that is good enough for Fields. This is an opportunity the Bears won’t have again for a long time, they should take caution to make sure they don’t fuck it up.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
once you go to Fields you can’t go back. don’t be so short sighted and frankly stupid. there is something to be said for taking some time and being responsible as an organization and using your crash dummies to make sure this is a situation that is good enough for Fields. This is an opportunity the Bears won’t have again for a long time, they should take caution to make sure they don’t fuck it up.

Do you really think an extra 4 or 5 weeks will really help Fields?? Are you seriously that stupid???

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Do you really think an extra 4 or 5 weeks will really help Fields?? Are you seriously that stupid???
it’s not about helping Fields, holy shit i know reading is hard but try your best

i clearly said “there is something to be said for taking some time and being responsible as an organization and using your crash dummies to make sure this is a situation that is good enough for Fields.”

where does that say anything about helping Fields?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
it’s not about helping Fields, holy shit i know reading is hard but try your best

i clearly said “there is something to be said for taking some time and being responsible as an organization and using your crash dummies to make sure this is a situation that is good enough for Fields.”

where does that say anything about helping Fields?

Oh, so you don't want to put Fields out there till the O-line is perfect so he doesn't get hurt. Even fucking more stupid.