[Sigler] Poles’ leaker: it would be ‘crazy’ for the Bears pass on Caleb Williams

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Bust

Liked Posts:
Price keeps going up boyz . . .

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Let's just say the bit of fanfiction I did a little bit back wasn't so much fanfiction. I could see the Bears executing a double trade down with Washington and New England and getting massive returns....

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's just say the bit of fanfiction I did a little bit back wasn't so much fanfiction. I could see the Bears executing a double trade down with Washington and New England and getting massive returns....
Massive returns? You mean, like a mega Haul! . . . Haulpocalypse!? . . . Haul-apalooza!? . . .

Last edited:

Canth

Liked Posts:
lmao imagine giving daniel jones a contract extension and then being forced to draft the 4th or 5th qb in this class, major yikes

Yeah, and that 4th or 5th QB will likely be much better than Jones. That extension never made any sense.

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
After Aaron Donald and all of the other times Bears just barely miss out on the one blue chip player I wanted most, could this be the year the draft falls right for the Bears? Could the Bears draft the #1 QB and maybe a top 3 WR, #1 OL, #1 DE, or #1 TE at nine? It is starting to look that way.

greg23

Liked Posts:
This is so ridiculous. I do not understand it.... at all.
Whats hard to understand?

He's highly likely to be qb4 and go in round 1

Penix/nix.....day 2/3 guys

Forty-six

Liked Posts:
After Aaron Donald and all of the other times Bears just barely miss out on the one blue chip player I wanted most, could this be the year the draft falls right for the Bears? Could the Bears draft the #1 QB and maybe a top 3 WR, #1 OL, #1 DE, or #1 TE at nine? It is starting to look that way.

YES! Expect for the DE option. I think the 9th pick absolutely needs to be on the offensive side of the ball. I'd really love Williams and then either Odunze or Bowers at 9. The Bears can get two elite talents at the top of this year's draft.