Sixteen team playoff contingency approved

gocbears

Liked Posts:
To me, this seems to help the fire Pace/Nagy scenario. They should be on the hot seat if the team doesn't make the playoffs under non-covid playoffs. The O is so inept, they may not even make it in the expanded field of teams. Sadly, the family ownership won't fire them, and the fans will have to go through the same thing next season as well.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
To me, this seems to help the fire Pace/Nagy scenario. They should be on the hot seat if the team doesn't make the playoffs under non-covid playoffs. The O is so inept, they may not even make it in the expanded field of teams. Sadly, the family ownership won't fire them, and the fans will have to go through the same thing next season as well.

If they beat the Vikings this week, it would be tough for even them to miss the Covid expanded playoffs. That would put them at 6-4 with the closest teams to them being Minnesota and Detroit (who they've already beaten) and SF who has half their team injured and a tough schedule. The Bears are currently in 8th in the NFC.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Will 6-10 get in?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And you're a moron if you want this team to make the playoffs.

Yeah, lets make the playoffs and score 7 points and get bounced in the first round and get 3 more years of this shit! DEEEEERP!

Montucky

Liked Posts:

Yeah, lets make the playoffs and score 7 points and get bounced in the first round and get 3 more years of this shit! DEEEEERP!
If they slip in as the eight seed and get trounced I'm pretty sure Nagy and Pace get the boot anyways.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
6th seed. 8th seed. Trash either way. The projection of this organization under this regime is downward

greg23

Liked Posts:
Beat min
Clearly the 8 seed
Bye week
Come back and infect the team with covid for a few weeks initiating the newly approved playoff scenario

#superbowl

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Yeah, I gotta say if missing the playoffs gets Pace/Nagy fired, count me in

mecha

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't even just merely blow it up. I would drop a nuclear bomb on it.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
So......

Wear a mask and wash your hands if you want everyone fired.