SMS subscription

Ton

Liked Posts:
Members can now subscribe via SMS for rumor updates, trade updates, and free agency updates.

*Standard text messaging rates may apply from your carrier, no additional fees*

If you are interested in getting these updates from IHN, subscribe on the main page. We'll let you know about rumors, trades, and signings immediately so you are the first to know! Again, no additional fees from IHN, it fits right in with whatever your service provider is (unlimited, 1,000 txts per month, whatever it is)

5Minutes4Fighting

Liked Posts:
Damb Ton, that's impressive.

Now i'm waiting for the IHN channel to be offered on DirectTv!

-5Minutes

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
There is an RSS feed as well I assume right? Haven't really looked for it. EDIT: Strike that, I see the little icon now.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
I would subscribe if I didn't watch every game, go on here for pre/post game. :lol:

I'll tell my friends though.

Ton

Liked Posts:
Yeah its probably going to be mostly for those who don't frequent the boards. Chances are a thread is going to be created before the text comes out.

Today texts were sent on Hammers situation, Niemi, and bringing Mike Kitchen in. Don't expect a text every day or even multiple texts, its just when rumors/transactions pop up.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
The better question is who are you selling our numbers to for extra site revenue? :hand: :hand: :hand: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

:dance: :dance: :dance: