Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Pace as of today, signs Dolton after the fact he had signed Glennon, Sanchez, Foles, Daniel and drafted Mitchell in the past and some of y'all, wants this MOFO to draft another QB after he just signed DOLTON!???
How many QBs did I just mentioned and how many QBs has been here under Pace altogether? and what happened?

So those that do want a QB now in the upcoming draft wants to be fucked for the next 3 or 4 seasons because Pace could possibly trade up and draft the wrong kid again... but WHY?... to mentor the new guy, FRAUDgy, Dolton, Foles, Bray, Defilippo and Lazor ain't gonna work any QB charms, you can NOT believe that.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would rather Pace trade this whole draft for Carr at this point

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pace as of today, signs Dolton after the fact he had signed Glennon, Sanchez, Foles, Daniel and drafted Mitchell in the past and some of y'all, wants this MOFO to draft another QB after he just signed DOLTON!???
How many QBs did I just mentioned and how many QBs has been here under Pace altogether? and what happened?

So those that do want a QB now in the upcoming draft wants to be fucked for the next 3 or 4 seasons because Pace could possibly trade up and draft the wrong kid again... but WHY?... to mentor the new guy, FRAUDgy, Dolton, Foles, Bray, Defilippo and Lazor ain't gonna work any QB charms, you can NOT believe that.

You still seem upset?

Rise

Liked Posts:
I just want the mother fucker to quit at this point. But you’re right I’m fine with him just drafting positional players and letting these two duds he brought in fight it out all year for playing time. Then fire him and let the new guy do what should have been done this year. Problem is the guy picking the new guy is the real problem so it’s never going to end.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Why would you NOT want them to draft a QB early this year? For fucks sake, whoever the GM is should be drafting a QB early every year until they get the position right.
Pace had his chances. blew everyone one of them.

Last edited:

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
H
Pace had his chances. blew everyone one of them.
He did, but what good does it do to not take yet another shot? The worst thing that can happen is Dalton has an average year, D wins them more games than they should, and they draft mid-round again. And then they’re right back to where they are now: praying for a franchise qb to become available or draft the position in next years draft.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
H

He did, but what good does it do to not take yet another shot? The worst thing that can happen is Dalton has an average year, D wins them more games than they should, and they draft mid-round again. And then they’re right back to where they are now: praying for a franchise qb to become available or draft the position in next years draft.
I rather Pace not touch the draft and get the fuck out pronto.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In Pace & Nagy's mind...I bet they feel comfortable with two NFL vets with playoff experience. They have no desire to coach up a rookie when their jobs are on the line. If Dalton gets hurt...Foles steps in (or vise versa). Pretty safe because the plan is 9 or 10 wins and save their jobs.

I don't think they draft a QB unless someone falls pretty far. They might even trade back to get picks.

I see posts about trading Foles...we don't really want Foles, so other teams feel the same. I doubt we trade up to the 3rd pick...other teams can make better offers.

QB draft is 2022.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
In Pace & Nagy's mind...I bet they feel comfortable with two NFL vets with playoff experience. They have no desire to coach up a rookie when their jobs are on the line. If Dalton gets hurt...Foles steps in (or vise versa). Pretty safe because the plan is 9 or 10 wins and save their jobs.

I don't think they draft a QB unless someone falls pretty far. They might even trade back to get picks.
hard schedule next season, the opportunity to trade or sign someone better than Dolton has passed. No wonder Danny Trevathan was on IG saying "Let the Phuckery Begin ?'s"

75ml92ziwnm61.jpg

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
So NOBODY is going to mention how the OP miss spelled the name of Bears newest QB!!

This board is going to shit! I miss CBMB!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You just have to draft a QB every year until you find one. We should be drafting another one by about 2025.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:

I see posts about trading Foles...we don't really want Foles, so other teams feel the same. I doubt we trade up to the 3rd pick...other teams can make better offers.

QB draft is 2022.

I agree with this I just dont think they felt they would have the time to get a rookie where they would need him to be especially after Nagy told us to takes 2 seasons for a young player to grasp his offense .

As for not wanting Foles I dont know about that as hes the only person on the team who has played any part of high level NFL football . You wanna find a franchise guy but f you have to run it back with Foles you gotta have another bullet in the gun just in case hes goes down but also someone who is a good teammate .

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
You just have to draft a QB every year until you find one. We should be drafting another one by about 2025.

I seriously zero faith that the current staff would know if they had any talent in the first place.

It took them 15 weeks to figure out the right Oline in 2020. Which everyone was there in training camp and available in week 1.

Then they left Foles in for several weeks when it was obvious Mitch was better.

Not to mention Nagy couldn’t see his way of running the offense was wrong for 1.5 years before making the change.

This staff has no idea how to properly use talent.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just want the mother fucker to quit at this point. But you’re right I’m fine with him just drafting positional players and letting these two duds he brought in fight it out all year for playing time. Then fire him and let the new guy do what should have been done this year. Problem is the guy picking the new guy is the real problem so it’s never going to end.
Hopefully we just get lucky and a great OT falls in our lap due to everyone reaching for QB.

mecha

Liked Posts:
the team has always thrown quarterback shit at the wall and hope it sticks. it's literally happened since McMahon, over 30 years now. is it any coincidence it still hasn't worked yet? credit to the wankers for trying I guess, but they keep sourcing talent from all the wrong places.