Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
wouldnt surprise me if we go with a blind guy.. #2022plan ?
giphy.gif

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It’s amazing, these so called bears fans
one problem, we dont seem to actually exists to them..we're totally expandable..they are targeting children who watches Nickelodeon.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pace/Nagy: We don't care if the new DC is any good, we just hope he is a good person and we are friends and can collaborate together

mecha

Liked Posts:
I hope they go back to 4-3.

I hated the switch to 3-4 to begin with. you lose your nose tackle and the pressure crumbles. there's no benefit to having 4 linebackers in this defense to begin with, has anyone else noticed that? lol Bears defense was actually pretty poor at every level.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I hated the switch to 3-4 to begin with. you lose your nose tackle and the pressure crumbles. there's no benefit to having 4 linebackers in this defense to begin with, has anyone else noticed that? lol Bears defense was actually pretty poor at every level.
I was pretty excited when they first switched because of all the 3-4 teams the bears struggled against.

But for me the biggest reason i want to go back to a 4-3 is because it's easier to watch lol. I really have no idea whats going on in a 3-4...

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
This franchise is the poster child for nepotism and Pace ,Nagy & Teddy are the surrogate golden children. Untouchables.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I was pretty excited when they first switched because of all the 3-4 teams the bears struggled against.

But for me the biggest reason i want to go back to a 4-3 is because it's easier to watch lol. I really have no idea whats going on in a 3-4...

it worked with Fangio, which seems like forever ago now. I'm just saying the guys up front barely get any pressure, the linebackers were very poor against the run at the start of the season and got a little better over time, and the secondary isn't covering anyone. they just get constantly gashed. I was under the impression the 3-4 was more flexible for coverages, but that didn't happen under Pagano.