Some qoutes from a Bucs board. Ya it's a weekly thing now.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
1. MT Looks like Dan Fucking Marino playing the 1986 Buffalo Bills today
2. Fuck Marino or Montana. They'll compare QB's to Trubisky based on this game for decades.
3. Shouldn't we be worrying or laughing about how Mack is going make it fit into Fitz in repeated acts of sodomy as Dotson, Benenoch, and others have their mouths and hands duct taped and are forced to watch, rather than worrying about their young QB exposing our revolutionary rookie DB's?
4. Sounds like this was a good one to miss watching today. I have a feeling my Sundays will become more open over the next few months.
5. well well well ,I called this mess last week, and was told no way Bears can throw on Bucs,Trib sucks, noway bears can run on bucs etc bla bla bla
complete cluster fuck, players should be benched, coaches fired
6. i knew it, just didnt imagine this bad, this beating was ruin your season make players question coaches ,bad
7. Mitch F’in Trubisky just owned this defense. Embarrassing.
8. Unreal.
Trubisky of all QB’s.
9. (1st qtr quote) God I hope this isn’t how the rest of the game will go.
10. Before our secondary gets lit up by the great Mitch T a reminder that we passed on Derwin James.
11. Mitch has already missed 3 throws in 2 drives… that may help us stay in the game.
12. Caleb Benenoch cannot handle Akiem Hicks.
13. Announcers suck, stop talking about bears offense getting better and start talking about how terrible the bucs defense really is.
14. 2018 Chicago Bears- Greatest offense of all time
15. Demar Dotson cannot handle Khalil Mack.
16. No one can handle Mack
17. This disgraceful game is over in 1.5 quarters
18. They are wide effing open all the time!!!!!! This is like peewee crap
19. Super close to turning this shit off.
Fucking embarrassing
20. 5 fucking TD passes in the 1st half by Mitch fucking Trubisky.
21. Is it too much to ask for that my team just not be a freaking joke? I’m not even asking for playoffs or Super Bowl, can I just show up to work on Monday without being laughed at for being a fan? Is that to much to ask
22. Oh, and I would have given up our next 2 First Round picks for Khalil Mack all day long. Hell, I would have given up more than that.
23. So much for the sneaky HC not showing his hand on who would be starting QB today….he’s soooo smart. Made the Chicago Bears prepare for TWO QBs instead of ONE…
24. Eddie Jackson>>>>>Justin Evans
25. After those fun first two games, I was worried about when teams would make adjustments to our offense and when we’d play a good defense. Could our defense keep it close/within reach if the offense struggled?
I honestly did not think it could go that badly.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Lol @ 1.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I was creeping their boards all week. They were so confident that I kinda feel bad about the total shock and awe that happened at 1410 Museum Campus Drive, Chicago IL.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's funny, but we've been on the other side of some of these. I remember last years game vs. Tampa. By the third quarter I had enough and left for a walk in the park. Also the slaughter first half Sunday night game vs. Green Bay a few years ago.

Fencik45

Liked Posts:
From what I have seen from the Defense so far, and to Fangios' credit for this game; I have to give credit to #23.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If the Fins don't have an interior offensive line and if Hicks isn't suspended, then the D might win that game itself