something truly tragic

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
After Moving to E. Lansing Mi, i realized that i'm only an hour away from the palace at aubrun hills. The next time i see the bulls live, i;ll be with piston fans who are pissed at their gm for signing ben gordon.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
pinkizdead wrote:
After Moving to E. Lansing Mi, i realized that i'm only an hour away from the palace at aubrun hills. The next time i see the bulls live, i;ll be with piston fans who are pissed at their gm for signing ben gordon.
Hey there will be someone who appreciates BG's skill and will be happy about the signing.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
you know i agree with them. i do believe that ben gordon is the best player on the pistons team. Inspite of that fact, it was a poor signing for the reason that they already have rip hamilton. rip's contract is untradeable. i'd rather keep the cash and trade for someone they needed.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
pinkizdead wrote:
you know i agree with them. i do believe that ben gordon is the best player on the pistons team. Inspite of that fact, it was a poor signing for the reason that they already have rip hamilton. rip's contract is untradeable. i'd rather keep the cash and trade for someone they needed.

Ben Gordon was a good signing. When you can get a player like Gordon at $11.5 million a year, you have to jump on that. (Or $9 million a year is even better!).

Charlie Villanueva, that was the dumb signing.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
pinkizdead wrote:

Ben Gordon was a good signing. When you can get a player like Gordon at $11.5 million a year, you have to jump on that. (Or $9 million a year is even better!).

CV won't be bad for them. I think he will actually work out pretty well. He had to play behind Bosh or have the worst possible coach for him in Skiles. He was putting up a solid 16 and 6 and couldn't get more than 27mpg. He has the potential and skills to be an Aldridge type. I actually think he breaks out with all the PT he will get.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
pinkizdead wrote:

Agree....kinda. Charlie V was the worse signing of the 2. Dumars didnt need free agents, they needed draft pics. The Pistons will suck, but just enough to be a perenial 9th -10th seed, the worst position to be in. They are capped out and wont get anyone through the draft. Dumars should of rode it out with this crew and maybe traded prince for some future draft pics. Saved the cap for the future when they could make a move that would mean something.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

I think the problem with the Gordon signing is that they could have paid 10mil for him and got him. They overbid for a player and generally they were bidding against themselves because the Bulls had no interest whatsoever. Again, I think the Bulls wanted the Pistons to spend as much as they could on Gordon to handicap themselves with a big contract. With the economy up there in worse shape than most of the country, and the Davidsons legendary stingy spending habits and a shrinking salary cap...it might not be a bad idea.

Liked Posts:
pinkizdead wrote:

Do you intend on wearing your Bulls shirts and caps and everything?

Which do you think is more dangerous...

A. Wearing Bulls gear in Detroit.

B. Wearing Pistons gear in Chi City.

C. Wearing Yankees gear in Bean Town

D. Wearing Sox gear in Bronx.

jsain360

Liked Posts:
Frank Breakfast-Styleham wrote:
pinkizdead wrote:

Do you intend on wearing your Bulls shirts and caps and everything?

Which do you think is more dangerous...

A. Wearing Bulls gear in Detroit.

B. Wearing Pistons gear in Chi City.

C. Wearing Yankees gear in Bean Town

D. Wearing Sox gear in Bronx.

Neither of those answers, Michigan gear in Columbus during Michigan v. Ohio State week, or Redwings gear at a Hawks game

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
id have to say wearing yankees gear in bean town. i know nothing about baseball, just to never wear NY anything boston

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Wearing a celtics jersey to the bulls game during the playoffs didn't work out too well for that fan or his assailant.