Sorry guys...

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I hope Nagy talks about that courageous touchdown drive. That was a 14-point swing! We have something to build on for next uhhhhhh... season.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
I think we all knew we were overmatched ability wise coming into the game, especially with the injuries to key players in Roquan and Mooney.

The players did their best, but what I really took from this was the key moments showed this to be a poorly coached and ill disciplined team and these issues have been evident all season.

The Wims drop, Miller getting himself ejected, Eddie Jackson jumping offside. I think those elements of this game reflect very poorly on Nagy and the show he is running. I’m not convinced the players believe in him or respect him anymore.

Its really important we move on from him ready for the draft, rather than waste another year. It’s not going to happen under him and everyone can see it.

Last edited:

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I think we all knew we were overmatched ability wise coming into the game, especially with the injuries to key playeRoquan and Mooney.

The players did their best, but what I really took from this was the key moments showed this to be a poorly coached and ill disciplined team and these issues have been evident all season.

The Wims drop, Miller getting himself ejected, Eddie Jackson jumping offside. I think those elements of this game reflect very poorly on Nagy and the show he is running. I’m not convinced the players believe in him or respect him anymore.

Its really important we move on from him ready for the draft, rather than waste another year. It’s not going to happen under him and everyone can see it.
This team stinks!

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
If Nagy comes back it’s just going through the motions, he’s had a good opportunity and this team has spent the last two years regressing.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Offense isn't too far off. Issue is by the time we get it going the defense will be shot.

This offense sucked every time they faced a highly rated defense, it's really far away

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Offense isn't too far off. Issue is by the time we get it going the defense will be shot.
Arob a FA, No starting QB at the moment, Need for OL, No doubt a want to part with Antmill. Nope, not too far away, hahahaha

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
This offense sucked every time they faced a highly rated defense, it's really far away
It's why Foles failed vs better Ds and Mitch had some success when the Bears could run the ball vs shitty defenses. With no QB to lean on, you could only go as far as the run game could take you.