Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Eh, I know its risky, but you never really know what Viciedo is going to do as an offensive player if you don't give him a chance to start regularly. Granted they could make him the DH, but alas. I think once Dayan can learn some more plat discipline, he's going to be a solid bat.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eh, I know its risky, but you never really know what Viciedo is going to do as an offensive player if you don't give him a chance to start regularly. Granted they could make him the DH, but alas. I think once Dayan can learn some more plat discipline, he's going to be a solid bat.

if they do it, i want him at 3b, so we can get a real 1bmn

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What do you mean a real firstbasemen? I want Viciedo as close to 1B as possible because that is the only position he's most likely to not be god awful at.

if they announce at all that danyan is playing 1b than you can chalk up us not contending next year for sure. there are 1b players to be had, danyan at 1b means no spending....and no spending on this team= a .500 team at best.

pierre
beckham
rios
quentin
some DH
viciedo
ramirez
morel
some C

so looking at that we got problems.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if they announce at all that danyan is playing 1b than you can chalk up us not contending next year for sure. there are 1b players to be had, danyan at 1b means no spending....and no spending on this team= a .500 team at best.

pierre
beckham
rios
quentin
some DH
viciedo
ramirez
morel
some C

so looking at that we got problems.

traded :pray:

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
if they do it, i want him at 3b, so we can get a real 1bmn

Your going to want to put him at first. Morel is a great fielder at third, you can't take that away. Viciedo at first is best case scenario.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your going to want to put him at first. Morel is a great fielder at third, you can't take that away. Viciedo at first is best case scenario.

sorry im at work and not explaining right....

vicideo at 1b defensively> 3b for sure.

but if he is our 1bmn next year that means this offseason has been a bust and we will not contend next season at all.....thats what i am trying to say.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:

In Walker we trust, right? :x