Sox cutting 2013 ticket prices

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Good, a LONG TERM marketing strategy. WHO WOULDA THUNK IT.

You wont get kids hooked on smoking $20 a pack cigs. -Joe Camel

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I have actual money by then, i'll go to more games via the bus.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Ah, so STH can, but regular ticket holders can't. I'd still change that awful policy

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ah, so STH can, but regular ticket holders can't. I'd still change that awful policy

Why? Gotta give the guys who plop down the most dough a bit of an incentive to do so.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
th eincentive is better seating, not access to common areas

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why? Gotta give the guys who plop down the most dough a bit of an incentive to do so.

I understand what you're saying but being in the 500 level is like being on a different planet, not to mention they don't like you go see BP on the lower level either, unless you haggle with 'em

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just don't see a problem with season ticket holders, who plop down the largest amounts of cash of most fans who go to the Cell, being allowed to go into the "common area". Seems like a logical perk to investing in the team.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I just don't see a problem with season ticket holders, who plop down the largest amounts of cash of most fans who go to the Cell, being allowed to go into the "common area". Seems like a logical perk to investing in the team.

Logical would be party invites, discounted ticket pricing, special meet n greets. Common areas are just that common areas. They shouldn't be withheld from anyone. If you want to do that, don't make them common areas. Lower bowl signle game ticket folks get to use these areas. It's beyond bad PR.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why are they called "common areas" then if you don't want everyone having access to them? :lol:

I guess I just don't know the Cell as much as you guys do. I've only been there once and that was in the bleachers.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Rice,
Think of it like the press box at Wrigley. Not everyone has access to it, it's private. Now think of the hotdog stand behind homeplate at wrigley. That would only be able to serve those in the lower desk and those that had Season Tickets to the Upper Deck even though it is in the public area.