Stands on business

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
@Mighty Joe Young claims to "stand on business with his posts." Outside of that being beyond stupid in itself because this is an anonymous message board and he's changed his username at least a half dozen times because of ridicule, I also doubt he's been able to stand in years.

Does anyone else anonymously stand on business here and make wildly stupid claims? Top it off with using single digit twitter profiles as supporting evidence for previously mentioned stupid claims.

Also, this guy who stands on business claims he never has called for violence when he declared civil war 2 days ago. Probably not enough oxygen making it to his brane to remember that far back.

Screenshot_20240715_210126.jpg

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@Mighty Joe Young claims to "stand on business with his posts." Outside of that being beyond stupid in itself because this is an anonymous message board and he's changed his username at least a half dozen times because of ridicule, I also doubt he's been able to stand in years.

Does anyone else anonymously stand on business here and make wildly stupid claims? Top it off with using single digit twitter profiles as supporting evidence for previously mentioned stupid claims.

Also, this guy who stands on business claims he never has called for violence when he declared civil war 2 days ago. Probably not enough oxygen making it to his brane to remember that far back.

View attachment 39315

I hope he stands on a claymore when he farts his fat ass onto my property trying to murder me for having different politics than him.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I hope he stands on a claymore when he farts his fat ass onto my property trying to murder me for having different politics than him.
How long do you think it takes to roll/crawl in prone position from Chicago to Indiana for a 600 lb man? Be safe my friend, he's coming slowly but surely

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Here's the thing

I've been away, hiking in the Swiss Alps and now I'm back.

My greatest concern right now is that @Mighty Joe Young has called for one of our moderators to choke on facts. Does anyone even know if @nvanprooyen got heimlich maneuvered?

Rookies report today and we are one less mod at peak traffic dates.

This place makes me sick

SICK

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Here's the thing

I've been away, hiking in the Swiss Alps and now I'm back.

My greatest concern right now is that @Mighty Joe Young has called for one of our moderators to choke on facts. Does anyone even know if @nvanprooyen got heimlich maneuvered?

Rookies report today and we are one less mod at peak traffic dates.

This place makes me sick

SICK
I managed to recover. Thanks for the concern.