Steal

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEAL

Liked Posts:
Am I demented when I say that I think their first two goals were pretty lucky and/or dirty? The first one had Cammalleri cross checking Carle out of the way on top of Leighton and the second had Pyatt kicking it in, which was fairly apparent in the 3rd camera angle.

Dismagic1

Am I demented when I say that I think their first two goals were pretty lucky and/or dirty? The first one had Cammalleri cross checking Carle out of the way on top of Leighton and the second had Pyatt kicking it in, which was fairly apparent in the 3rd camera angle.

You want sympathy after all the SH!T you've been talking. Take your punishment like a man.

STEAL

Liked Posts:
You want sympathy after all the SH!T you've been talking. Take your punishment like a man.

You're have been sided against by your Blackhawk fan brethren. Sorry to speak the truth. You should probably stick to arguing who belongs in Cinderella's castle.

Last edited:

Dismagic1

You're have been sided against by your Blackhawk fan brethren. Sorry to speak the truth. You should probably stick to arguing who belongs in Cinderella's castle.

LOL. Enjoy your beatdown by the Mighty Canadiens!!

STEAL

Liked Posts:
Yo Dismagic, shouldn't you be a Mighty Ducks fan?

N3

Liked Posts:

I didnt get a good look at the first goal, seemed like good net presence to me. On the 2nd goal they showed the replay a few times and I think the announcers came to the conclusion that it hit his stick, and then went off the toe of his skate.

Dismagic1

I didnt get a good look at the first goal, seemed like good net presence to me. On the 2nd goal they showed the replay a few times and I think the announcers came to the conclusion that it hit his stick, and then went off the toe of his skate.

Definitely went off the stick and then trickled in to the net.

Dismagic1

How about that 3rd goal? Any problems with that one?

STEAL

Liked Posts:
LOL, you really hold grudges don't you. Making second usernames and all. When we had a 5 game series, we immediately went 0-3. I'd rather stretch the series just a bit, as long as we win.

Dismagic1

LOL, you really hold grudges don't you. Making second usernames and all. When we had a 5 game series, we immediately went 0-3. I'd rather stretch the series just a bit, as long as we win.

A 2nd username? Nope. Most people hate the Flyers so makes sense that someone would come on here after you keep opening your stupid mouth. Run that IP check though just to verify ;) Detective dipshit philly cheesesteak eating fuckface.

Dismagic1

I'm off to get laid. Have fun posting here all night. Don't miss me too much.

STEAL

Liked Posts:
A 2nd username? Nope. Most people hate the Flyers so makes sense that someone would come on here after you keep opening your stupid mouth. Run that IP check though just to verify ;) Detective dipshit philly cheesesteak eating fuckface.

Seriously, how old are you? I guess I'll pull it out. Here we go.

I run an equity options trading group at a proprietary trading firm.
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=36652908&postcount=33

for the ladies, do you like pick up lines or do you just prefer a man to come up to you and be real and honest?

If you prefer the pick up line approach, what are some good ones?
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=36707975&postcount=1

I'm off to get laid. Have fun posting here all night. Don't miss me too much.

I really thought you were a kid. I really hoped you were a kid. The fact that you own a business and think like this just makes you plain pathetic.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

oh p.s. I highly doubt you're getting laid tonight, this week, nor this year.

Last edited:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
This thread is Special person. If you wish to argue for no other reason then to measure your dicks, take it to The Random Thoughts thread.

FlyersBlow is Dismagic1, at which point did making another username to further losing an argument did you think was a good idea?

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.