Steven A Smith

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
Has just summed up our situation on first take. You have to have another player that can take it to the other stars of this league. On the ESPN message board I suggested Rudy Gay because Memphis needed to move him because of his salary. Everyone said that Deng was better, because Rudy was having a tough season. Rudy was a bad fit for Memphis, but fits along side Rose perfectly. It was reported that Portland would have traded Aldridge but we would have had to include Noah. Man, I would have had Noah's bags packed and waiting at the airport for that trade. I like Noah and all his HEART but if you get a chance to get a 6'11 skilled Allstar forward that wants to come to Chicago you break your neck to make that move. These two missed opportunities alone should get Paxon and Gar Fired. Mike Dunleavy! REALLY, a taller, slower, more inaccurate Kyle Korver. Watch out Heat. Having Gar and Paxon as GM's is like watching our Government argue over who is "more in touch with the American people". SMH. Luol Deng out there pump faking Lebron to death. LoL. Two dribbles and pass the ball back around the perimeter. And Luol has the nerve to not take a paycut with his overpaid azz already. Been a bull all my life, but if Rose leaves I will gladly root for him wherever he goes.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What your beliefs on Rudy Gay are, in the end Deng has made the last two All-Star games... Should he have? I wouldnt have given him it last year, but in the end you don't trade an All-Star for a non-All-star, which Gay was at that point in time.

I think Deng is more expendable this year especially with Butler up and coming.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I don't think Gay is better than Deng. Their numbers are already pretty similar and Gay isn't the defender that Luol is. We need to attempt to bring Kevin Love in.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
so screamin a smith basically said what we all know already?

[video=youtube;oyIdP0I_MSE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyIdP0I_MSE[/video]

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
That magic wand and wishing well are collecting dust. Why doesn't Jerry just pull that shit out of the closet and start wishing harder???

For those of you waiting on SP94's reply, I'll repeat the same thing that he'll say 100 times, while baiting hou into a pointless debate for 10 pages, before he posts a new thread with the same things that he said in the last 30.

Wow, he's a genius......... must have better players to make team better.

Give this man a damn raise. :clap:

GarPax cheap asses don't know how to violate the NBA salary cap rules and buy all my boys that would make this team a championship team! :facepalm:

Coulda had JR Smith instead of bogis ass Dunleavy. Coulda had Nate and traded Kirk to Lakers for Kobe :troll:

Nobody backin up Noah, except old ass Nazr and pizza boy from florida.

*insert Stanford and Sons gif here*

transplant

Liked Posts:
That magic wand and wishing well are collecting dust. Why doesn't Jerry just pull that shit out of the closet and start wishing harder???

For those of you waiting on SP94's reply, I'll repeat the same thing that he'll say 100 times, while baiting hou into a pointless debate for 10 pages, before he posts a new thread with the same things that he said in the last 30.

GarPax cheap asses don't know how to violate the NBA salary cap rules and buy all my boys that would make this team a championship team! :facepalm:

Coulda had JR Smith instead of bogis ass Dunleavy. Coulda had Nate and traded Kirk to Lakers for Kobe :troll:

Thought I'd stop by to see what folks are thinking here. Little did I know that one post would be all I needed to read. Thanks. ;)

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
I honestly don't see Rose trying to ever leave the Chicago Bulls. The kid purposely avoided a shorter contract because he wants to win a title for his hometown team.

SAS is simply giving his OPINION about Rose's future. I agree with him that a #2 consistent scorer is needed to help D-Rose carry the team. Every superstar player has off-nights.....and Rose is no exception, especially these first regular season games back from his ACL tear. A while ago, I posted on another board that Rose will be back to pre-injury form around the all-star break (maybe sooner).

Unfortunately on "some" internet boards, posters are probably using this SAS story as a negative towards Rose. They want to use this story as proof that Derrick not returning last season was just the "tip of the iceberg" in regards to Rose being a selfish teammate that quit on his team & should be traded away :lol:.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Well I'm glad you saved us all time.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

needs a few :obama:'s thrown in

maybe a :andruw:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
needs a few :obama:'s thrown in

maybe a :andruw:

Dumb-Dumber-s-Harry-Lloyd-Laughing-At-A-Burger-Joint.gif

useyourillusion

Liked Posts:
Screamin' A also said DRose would be opting out after next season to bolt... Derrick does not have an opt out clause. We have him for this season and the next 3 without any worries...

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

1347945481145.gif

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Stephen A Smith knows what he's talking about. Not only is he a reporter but he's also become good friends with many of the players. You're crazy if you put no stock into what he said.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
For the sake of argument, if Rose did opt out, could anybody blame him?

Rose is a freaking point guard, we didn't draft him just so we could surround him with scrubs and make him win games for us.

Every game is a damn slugfest because you have a bunch of non-athletic guys who cannot score, running around trying to stop other teams from putting up the league average in points. This team has not gotten any better, but it has got a lot older, which means half the roster will be injured and on the bench by the All-Star break. If GarPax thinks the Bulls will ever win a championship like that, they're morons (duh).

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Rose needs help.
If PaxGar dont get off the golf course, Derrick should shove there clubs up there ass.

s0Lstar18

Liked Posts:
I don't think Gay is better than Deng.

LOL really?! one guy can score at will, is clutch, can actually dribble and isolate, and is athletic. The other guy is is none of those things but can defend (unless its Melo, Bron, or KD) He'd be great with Rose, but I told my friend that I could see him leaving if things don't change, and I wouldn't blame him.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Stephen A Smith knows what he's talking about when it comes to the NBA. Not only is he a reporter but he's also become good friends with many of the players. You're crazy if you put no stock into what he said.

FTFY