STH: Need Advice Endzone Seats

Rise

Liked Posts:
I'm looking to move my tickets to one of the end zones. Main reason is easier access to restrooms and concessions, plus to avoid the mountain climb for my Dad.

1. North or South Endzone? Pluses and minuses to both or either?

2. Is it better to sit in the center of the Endzone or try to get more towards the corner?

Thanks for helping!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
If I am going for an endzone seat, I'd rather be as close to the middle as possible. Dont know if there is a difference between sides, so I dont know if I can be much help. I do wanna say though that it is good on ya for changing up your seats to accommodate your dad!

Rise

Liked Posts:
If I am going for an endzone seat, I'd rather be as close to the middle as possible. Dont know if there is a difference between sides, so I dont know if I can be much help. I do wanna say though that it is good on ya for changing up your seats to accommodate your dad!

Well my thought was in the corner might provide a better view when on the opposite side of the field. But I could be totally wrong.

Ksap24

Liked Posts:
when you sit in the south endzone the sun is behind you I never sat in the north but there is a chance the sun is in your eyes I like more to the corner because of the field goal net is kinda annoying to me

Rise

Liked Posts:
when you sit in the south endzone the sun is behind you I never sat in the north but there is a chance the sun is in your eyes I like more to the corner because of the field goal net is kinda annoying to me

That's what I needed to know, went with 325 on the aisle. Middle of the section. Seems like with the smaller sections it should lesson the load on the bathrooms too.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
NW corner is where the Bears run in & out to/from the locker room. I'd go Northside to see Bears warmups > opponents, unless you're into sizing them up & booing while dudes stretch. It's been a few years since I've been, so I'm assuming warmups haven't changed?

Center endzone is great IMO. Enjoy

Rise

Liked Posts:
NW corner is where the Bears run in & out to/from the locker room. I'd go Northside to see Bears warmups > opponents, unless you're into sizing them up & booing while dudes stretch. It's been a few years since I've been, so I'm assuming warmups haven't changed?

Center endzone is great IMO. Enjoy

Didn't think about that. I agree I'd rather be on the home side for warm ups, it might also be nice to have the sun on you for warmth. Good points for sure.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also. Sun depends more on West (shady) or East (sun) than North or South. Might vary a little bit from Aug to Dec, but the stadium isn't angled, so yeah. #shadowgames

Want sun in cold winter, don't want in hot summer. It's a wash.