Still Possible For Bears To Win NFC North........

Issues

Liked Posts:
With our division in a free for all it is possible that a 7-9 record will win our division. Don't forget we hold the tie breaker with the Vikings and Lions. It's understandable that Jay Cutler had a rough outing and many are disappointed. But he looked great against the Vikings. Why should we tank the season for a top draft pick when the division is still, mathematically, in reach??

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
The only thing at this point that could save the Bears is Kenny Fuckin Powers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With our division in a free for all it is possible that a 7-9 record will win our division. Don't forget we hold the tie breaker with the Vikings and Lions. It's understandable that Jay Cutler had a rough outing and many are disappointed. But he looked great against the Vikings. Why should we tank the season for a top draft pick when the division is still, mathematically, in reach??
How the fuck is this team getting to 7-9?

Issues

Liked Posts:
It looks like things are just as bad in Green Bay. Rumors of McCarthey being fired are popping up. The Bears are lucky to be in the NFC North with potential.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nope and I'm disliking too

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Come-on. Shake yourself. Yeah, it is mathematically possible to win the division but it defies reality. THe worse the record would be the higher the draft selections will be in every round and the potential that they fire the pin heads who "lead" this team. Fans need to boycott the product that is on the field. Start with Phillips and go down the pecking order.

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
I don't care !!!!!!!,If Virginia likes Cutler,He has a complete history of a big win followed by at least two stinkers. It's time to cut bait and get a real consistent (winning) QB!!!

Issues

Liked Posts:
Do you guys really believe that the Bears are as bad as the Browns?? The fact that you guys bother to post here must mean you care about the Bears winning. I think tanking a season in professional sports is despicable. It's sad that my cousin recently got good season tickets for 4 and he is now unable to sell any of them. He gets snarky and rude offers when he trys to sell them on Facebook.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We don't like or care about you or him.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

2O8vjfv.gif

Issues

Liked Posts:
I didn't realize Shoopster was a part of this forum. Just a lot of negativity.