Stop by at the FEST-I'll be on the IR list for a while!

cursed by muldoon

Liked Posts:
I was invited out to the Festival and they asked where I wanted to be-so I chose the 300 level. I think most of the IHN members will probably still hang out up there (at least I hope so) and it will feel like old times for me. This will be my only appearance for a while, so try to stop by and say "Hey!". My ankle surgery went well this summer so they're taking me out again, but this time to undo several old knee surgeries and then do a knee replacement. Probably a good thing in the long run (just keep saying that...) but my rehab time is expected to be 7-10 months. OUSHIT! The contest will keep running on the site and I'll have time to on-line chat during the games now, so that's all good, right? RIGHT? oooooh crap. :violin:

Surgery Oct. 5th, they'd better have Versus on the hospital tv! :pray:

Go Hawks!

-tib

tvltre

Liked Posts:
[quote name="cursed by muldoon"]I was invited out to the Festival and they asked where I wanted to be-so I chose the 300 level. I think most of the IHN members will probably still hang out up there (at least I hope so) and it will feel like old times for me. This will be my only appearance for a while, so try to stop by and say "Hey!". My ankle surgery went well this summer so they're taking me out again, but this time to undo several old knee surgeries and then do a knee replacement. Probably a good thing in the long run (just keep saying that...) but my rehab time is expected to be 7-10 months. OUSHIT! The contest will keep running on the site and I'll have time to on-line chat during the games now, so that's all good, right? RIGHT? oooooh crap. :violin:

Go Hawks!

-tib[/quote]

Damn Tibs!!!

I was not planning on making the trip this year since it should be a huge circus.

However, keep up the great work and hope to see you after your recovery.

Take care!

[quote name="cursed by muldoon"]I was invited out to the Festival and they asked where I wanted to be-so I chose the 300 level. I think most of the IHN members will probably still hang out up there (at least I hope so) and it will feel like old times for me. This will be my only appearance for a while, so try to stop by and say "Hey!". My ankle surgery went well this summer so they're taking me out again, but this time to undo several old knee surgeries and then do a knee replacement. Probably a good thing in the long run (just keep saying that...) but my rehab time is expected to be 7-10 months. OUSHIT! The contest will keep running on the site and I'll have time to on-line chat during the games now, so that's all good, right? RIGHT? oooooh crap. :violin:

Go Hawks!

-tib[/quote]

:think:

cursed by muldoon

Liked Posts:
HAH!!! I was actually thinking of you the first time I typed that out and specifically said "MOST" (not ALL!) because of you, RK!!! Cracks me up! You put a smile on a grumpy guy's face!!!!!

Go Hawks!!!

-tib

[quote name="cursed by muldoon"]HAH!!! I was actually thinking of you the first time I typed that out and specifically said "MOST" (not ALL!) because of you, RK!!! Cracks me up! You put a smile on a grumpy guy's face!!!!!

Go Hawks!!!

-tib[/quote]

I'll try to venture up there and say HI!

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[quote name="R K"]

I'll try to venture up there and say HI![/quote]

I don't believe your bearers are working tomorrow.

[quote name="puckjim"]

I don't believe your bearers are working tomorrow.[/quote]

huh?

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
[quote name="R K"]

huh?[/quote]

I'm guessing the people who carry you around in your sedan chair?

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
I'll be there tomorrow..... Not sure where, but I've got a 300s section ticket... I'll be in my usual black 95 jersey. Say hi if you want to or can. ;)

bri

Liked Posts:
Take care and hope you have a quick recovery.