STOP with Rehab Stints!

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
First, I'll state, I know it's not gona happen but it's getting worse and maybe should.

Today, Barney and Byrd are playing in rehab games... Both have been hit by a pitch today..

And... don't forget Reed Johnson was nailed in the head in a rehab game a few weeks back.

So...?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mNm-fod2_M]YouTube - ‪AMY WINEHOUSE REHAB‬‏[/ame]

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
First, I'll state, I know it's not gona happen but it's getting worse and maybe should.

Today, Barney and Byrd are playing in rehab games... Both have been hit by a pitch today..

And... don't forget Reed Johnson was nailed in the head in a rehab game a few weeks back.

So...?

just bad luck... i guess

dont forget we are the cubs...shit like this seems to happens to us all the time

not surprised

Rick

Liked Posts:
I don't even care if those guys come back.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't even care if those guys come back.

Byrd, I do for trade stock. It was noce Johnson came back because I bet he'll be trade. Barney, meh.. I like DJ.

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would rather have people get their timing back in the minors then suck it up here for a week or so.

it is just crap luck they got hit.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
more tough luck for cubs but rather them get timing back in minors then blowing for week at MLB

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:

So...?

I'm going to go ahead and say that I think it was a good thing for Byrd to get hit by a pitch. The way he plays he get hits by a lot of pitches and I think psychologically it isn't bad to get that first HBP since having multiple face fractures out of the way. I remember the way that Soloman Torres hitting Sosa in the helmet seemed to affect Sosa for weeks. I am hoping that this HBP on Byrd lets him know that he can still play the way that has made him successful.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm going to go ahead and say that I think it was a good thing for Byrd to get hit by a pitch. The way he plays he get hits by a lot of pitches and I think psychologically it isn't bad to get that first HBP since having multiple face fractures out of the way. I remember the way that Soloman Torres hitting Sosa in the helmet seemed to affect Sosa for weeks. I am hoping that this HBP on Byrd lets him know that he can still play the way that has made him successful.

Exactly what it thought also. Now he shouldnt be shy in the box since he got drilled already and was fine.