Stupid Cubs Could Have

Status
Not open for further replies.

patg006

Liked Posts:
Because he would have sprained his back and done this to himself if he were a cub?

I dont follow...

Willrust

Liked Posts:
Because he would have sprained his back and done this to himself if he were a cub?

Just like it would have been a guarantee for Aramis Ramirez to have the exact same production for the Cubs in 2012 that he did for the Brewers in 2012.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Injury may or may not have happened, but I am not certain that his line would be any better here at .219/.305/.343.

patg006

Liked Posts:
Just like it would have been a guarantee for Aramis Ramirez to have the exact same production for the Cubs in 2012 that he did for the Brewers in 2012.

What are you talking about?

You're comparing an injury to suspicion of a player's estimated production. I assumed you paid attention to Aramis as a cub, slow starts, hot summers, ice cold finishes over his career? Based on his tenure with the cubs, to argue his production wouldnt have been similar to years past based on nothing is dumb.

There's no guarantee Youk would have sprained his back leading to stress upon a comeback that lead to this surgery if he picked the cubs. Injuries happen. For all we know, he could have sprained his wrist during one of his "me time" sessions during a rain delay if he would have signed elsewhere.

And I wanted Eric Chavez......

:tongue:

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
I guess players like Cody Ransom, Val-No-Bueno, and Ian Stewart wouldn't have been available or affordable.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
cant really complain much about the combined 3B production their getting from ransom and valbuena to date.
they have done better combined in a platoon then what you would of gotten from an everyday chavez or youk, plus their both still healthy n playing.

valbuena 6 HR 19 RBI 19 R .783 OPS

ransom 8 HR 16 RBI 13 R 1.017 OPS

chavez 7 Hr 25 RBI 18 R .956 OPS

youk 2 HR 8 RBI 12 R .648 OPS

Status
Not open for further replies.