Super bowl super bears

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Super bears super bowl

I don't wanna hear anymore one game at a time or this team doesn't have enough experience yada yada yada. This team, believe it or not, has all the ingredients of a Championship team. This team plays together like family and has bought in. They have really come together and it's only getting better and better as the season continues on. There is just something about this team. They have a lot of swag. They have a lot of leadership. There's nothing really toxic here. Nothing but a lot of good vibes.

The offense is starting to click. They still have a lot of work to do granted, but it's doing it's job and scoring points.
The defense has been clicking week after week. They bring it! It's really something to behold here it really is. Exciting!

The Bears have damn good coaches throughout their entire staff, coaches who know a thing or two about offense, coaches who have guts and aren't afraid to take chances here or there.

Mike Tomlin won the Super Bowl his first year as Head Coach.

Tom Brady didn't have to wait several years to get better in order to win a Championship. He won it his second year in the league and his first year as a starter.

Neither did Big Ben have to wait long. He won it his second year. Many QBs have won it their second year. Russell Wilson won it his second year in the NFL. Dan Marino went to the Super Bowl his second season. Kurt Warner won a Super Bowl his first year as a starter. Kaepernick went to the Super Bowl his first year with only half a season of games.

Who's to say the same can't happen for Mitchell Trubisky and the Chicago Bears? Not ready ... Need a year or two to really bloom then they'll be good enough ... Not enough experience ... First year in Nagy's offensive scheme ... This defense has had time together and isn't waiting for this offense to suddenly become New Orleans in order to win. This defense is ready, folks. They've been together for a few years now building that foundation, adding more players and getting better and better over time. The time is now, not next year, not two years from now. NOW. Don't try to tell me it isn't possible when it most certainly is possible. This team is loaded with talent on both sides of the ball and they are getting better every week. Start thinking of the 2018 Chicago Bears as a Super Bowl Contender. They are good enough to compete.

P.S. The year after John Fox was fired from Denver the Broncos won the Super Bowl.

Let's get that trophy and BEAR DOWN!!!

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Beating New Orleans in the dome may be the single toughest feat to accomplish in the NFL at this point. To win the SB we probably have to do that.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
There seems to be greater separation every year between the really good teams and the rest of the mediocre pack. Rams, Saints, Chiefs, Pats are really you’re only top teams and don’t bother pointing to the upsets the Pats have had put upon them cause we all know, for them, it doesn’t matter in the end.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Beating New Orleans in the dome may be the single toughest feat to accomplish in the NFL at this point. To win the SB we probably have to do that.

I'm not ready to name the Saints and Rams as the sure thing #1 and #2 seeds in the NFC. Don't count the Bears out of either of those seeds. If the Chiefs win tonight, the Rams and Bears could be playing for a top seed in a few weeks. And as for the Saints, sure they are looking mighty good right now but doesn't mean they're unstoppable. The Saints have some tough games coming up they have the Falcons, Cowboys, Steelers, Panthers x2, and the Bucs. I think they could lose a couple of those games. They could split against the Panthers and lose to either the Cowboys or Steelers. Me personally, however, have the Saints losing one of those and finishing 14-2. I have them clinching the #1 seed, but I'm just saying hey it's possible anything is possible. As for the Rams, they have the Chiefs tonight, Lions, Bears, Eagles, Cardinals, 49ers. If they beat the Chiefs tonight, they could very well go 15-1 and clinch the #1 seed or lose to the Bears and get the #2 at 14-2, but I think they're going to lose tonight then the Bears will beat them and they'll finish 13-3. The Bears are getting better and better and I think we have yet to see them peak. I think they're still getting there and I think that it's very possible they will. The momentum this game against the Vikings created, coupled with the previous wins and the upcoming games could propel this team to new heights. They beat the Lions and the Giants and all of a sudden we're looking at a 9-3 Chicago Bears team playing Sunday Night Football vs the LA Rams who could very well be 10-2 at that time. A win there would be about as HUGE as they get and the Bears could be on their way to 13-3 and a #2 seed if not #1 seed. But ... Even if the Bears end up with the #3 seed, I think they would be alright. Bears vs Seahawks/Panthers then Bears @ Rams then Bears @ Saints unless there's an upset where the Saints lose and the Bears host the NFCCG. Anything is possible! We could probably still be going over scenarios the last week of the season. Buckle up! We're in for quite a ride!

Also .... Don't count the Bears out of a road playoff game! I wouldn't count the Bears out of anything at this point.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
There seems to be greater separation every year between the really good teams and the rest of the mediocre pack. Rams, Saints, Chiefs, Pats are really you’re only top teams and don’t bother pointing to the upsets the Pats have had put upon them cause we all know, for them, it doesn’t matter in the end.

Why are we calling a team as good as the Bears mediocre? They are right there with those other teams. They have shown their offense and defense is right there up there tops in the league unlike some of those teams you mention who might only have a real strong offense and no defense.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why are we calling a team as good as the Bears mediocre? They are right there with those other teams. They have shown their offense and defense is right there up there tops in the league unlike some of those teams you mention who might only have a real strong offense and no defense.

Can be upper echelon of mediocre bunch but more work and proving to be done.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Bears defense is hands down best in the league. That being said, in today's NFL the Saints will score 35 points on anybody including our beloved in the dome. Trubisky would have to have the game of his life. I'd be cheering my ass off, but I'm a bit of a realist. We are really good, but not quite at that level...yet. I'm looking forward to that Rams game. That will give us a good look at just how good our team is.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
nothing against your effervescence but the better we do, the less I like to predict

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will only believe if they somehow get home field advantage over the Saints. Which I don’t see happening.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
I will only believe if they somehow get home field advantage over the Saints. Which I don’t see happening.

I'm a firm believer that anything can happen. The Bears, I believe, are starting to prove that they are a legit contender. As such and with that defense I think they can go places. I agree that would be a very difficult game in New Orleans, but not impossible. The rest of the season and playoffs are going to be a lot of fun, though, regardless what happens! I think the Bears have built a team that will be competing for many years, so it's not like it's a must win now because of a short window like New Orleans has with an aging QB. However, if the Bears can win one now and start a run of winning multiple championships, that would be fabulous!

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Eagles fans were thinking the same thing. Things can change quickly.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
This thread makes me wonder how many Bears fans are Meth users

dennehy

Liked Posts:
*Super Bears, Super Bowl

Thanks

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:

I understand you’re trolling. But the Bears on defense and offense outplayed the Pats. Special Teams was the reason the Bears lost. Calm your tits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

giphy.gif

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Ah hell, it's fun to have optimism for a change. They have a little ways to go to compete with the top teams, but, with this coaching staff, why not?

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:

Dude you and I smoked meth last week. Actually you’re the one that had it and I just agreed to smoke it because we cleaned my house all night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
Many people here may be afraid to face the Saints especially in NO in the dome, but I for one would be excited to see what our defense can do against them. We have a dominant pass rush with a very good secondary. I don't think it's a stretch to say we could get a few sacks and maybe even a couple picks against Brees. Our LB's can handle the screen game pretty well which the Saints love to use a lot. I also believe our offense may work even better in a dome so I could see it being one hell of a great, close game if we did end up going to NO in the playoffs.