Super bowls

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Just want you guys to think about this for a second and how bad it has been at times that if the Bears win the Super Bowl this year or next that they will have won the same amount of championships as the Packers have in the past 50 years even with them having Favre and Rodgers and the Lions and Vikings both have not won a single Super Bowl. Just wanted to send out that nice little reminder. Let's go Bears! How nice would it be to have a dynasty in the making?! ??

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Bears fans are out of control after a few wins. I'm only concerned about the modern era of football, which we are light years behind GB in Championships. If you have to dig past the 80's to compete with your rival, that's telling.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears fans are out of control after a few wins. I'm only concerned about the modern era of football, which we are light years behind GB in Championships. If you have to dig past the 80's to compete with your rival, that's telling.

since you aren't going past the 80s then Green Bay has 2 and we have 1 from the 80s on up......

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:

It's not just having a few wins to this point in the season. Don't you see the writing is on the wall?! They have a team built up with very minimal holes in the roster, a very disciplined football team, we'll coached, studs all over the place, a franchise QB, a franchise pass rusher, etc etc the writing is on the freaking wall, man!

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
since you aren't going past the 80s then Green Bay has 2 and we have 1 from the 80s on up......
Well, that shut me up. I didn't really get into football and Bears until 2008. So that's my starting point when I try to envision the Bears relevance. I'll go back to the kids table. while the adults speak.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
It's not just having a few wins to this point in the season. Don't you see the writing is on the wall?! They have a team built up with very minimal holes in the roster, a very disciplined football team, we'll coached, studs all over the place, a franchise QB, a franchise pass rusher, etc etc the writing is on the freaking wall, man!

You said all this crap in 2010, 2012, 2013, and 2014 too lmao. Remember when Trestman was a genius lul.

Trubustky is a franchise QB? Surely you jest.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
You said all this crap in 2010, 2012, 2013, and 2014 too lmao. Remember when Trestman was a genius lul.

disliked cause he didn't join this site until 2012.

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Don't listen to em. We all have our perspective and you have every right to be enthusiastic. Age and experience following this team has jaded some of us but, even though I started following the team in the 70s and have witnessed many disappointments, I think this has the makings of a special team though I'll temper my expectations a bit. I don't think we're at the Rams level yet. Let's just take it a game at a time and enjoy what promises to be a fun year for Bears fans.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
disliked cause he didn't join this site until 2012.

shoot I can't believe I've been following this message board for so long! just hit 1000 posts. don't remember what I was saying back then about Trestman, Emery and Fox but I'm pretty sure I wasn't nearly as enthused by the team back then as I am now. I imagine I was probably optimistic about Cutler and what an offensive head coach could do for him coupled with what had been a strong defense for so long. I'm sure everybody was hopeful back then that they had gotten the right guy for Cutler.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
It’s depressing looking at the Bears history the last 30 years. Stop bringing it up!

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

Get lost packer fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk