Superbowl coach is confident in Justin Fields.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The scary thing for Chiefs fans is the idea occasionally floated that Nagy would take over for Reid once (if?) Reid decides to retire.

By then pat mahomes will be running the entire offense himself, so it wont really matter.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
The scary thing for Chiefs fans is the idea occasionally floated that Nagy would take over for Reid once (if?) Reid decides to retire.
Well they've won superbowls and Mahomes is unbustable, so I don't think it really matters. He might come in and be successful because of Mahomes or he'll fail and they can go for it again after a few years of not being great. I don't think it'll be a big deal

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Supposedly Kittle had something to say about Fields at media day yesterday but i can't find it. Anyone see it or can find it?

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Supposedly Kittle had something to say about Fields at media day yesterday but i can't find it. Anyone see it or can find it?

They asked him what the Bears should do at QB. He said keep building around the guy they've been building around.

I disagree

msadows

Liked Posts:
They asked him what the Bears should do at QB. He said keep building around the guy they've been building around.

I disagree

Yea, nfl players are clearly dumb for liking fields. The real smart logical people are the goobers named spitta on CCS.

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea, nfl players are clearly dumb for liking fields. The real smart logical people are the goobers named spitta on CCS.
Has any NFL player who's been asked to chime in on the Fields Conundrum said anything different? NFL players are going to back one of their own. It's not hard to understand . . .

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Should have also included "and one-time NFL coach of the year" in there too.

Nelly

Liked Posts:

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Has any NFL player who's been asked to chime in on the Fields Conundrum said anything different? NFL players are going to back one of their own. It's not hard to understand . . .
That's why these things are dumb to even ask. Is Kittle going to sit up there and say "man, I think it's time to move on". Players don't want to say other players should lose their job. For one, it's shitty to do so... two, it's totally pointless and of no benefit to anyone to say that.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Find an instance of any player saying different about any other player, moron. Even when Chase Claypool was here, no player was advocating for him to be traded or cut

The only goober is you