SuperBowl?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I tried too say lets be objective and got obliterated in another thread so im gonna check the temperature before i post again

Is it superbowl or bust now?
With this mega rebuilt oline and another new qb what could go wrong with the likes of nagy and pace at the helm

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Super Bowl is only the remotest of possibilities this year.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Drink deeply of the Aid broseph

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Take this koolaid all of you and drink from it. This is the blood of Halas and it was shed for you so that the Bears would win again.
In the name of the Halas, the Ditka and Teddy.

bears

Canth

Liked Posts:
So, two options: Dalton or Fields

Dalton is not going to lead a team to a Superbowl. The next playoff game he wins will be his first playoff win.

Then you have Fields. In the entire history of the NFL, no starting rookie qb has even made a Superbowl, let alone win the thing.
So, no...a Superbowl is highly unlikely this year for the Bears.

Honestly, if this team can be in the playoff race with Fields being the starter, imo, that would be a great result. Any sort of winning record would be a great result.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Dalton is not going to lead a team to a Superbowl. The next playoff game he wins will be his first playoff win.

Then you have Fields. In the entire history of the NFL, no starting rookie qb has even made a Superbowl, let alone win the thing.

Honestly, if this team can be in the playoff race with Fields being the starter, imo, that would be a great result. Any sort of winning record would be a great result.
I think It'd be a win this year if the 2 rookie tackles Pace and Nagy seem to be counting on don't get Fields knee capped like Burrow.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Take this koolaid all of you and drink from it. This is the blood of Halas and it was shed for you so that the Bears would win again.
In the name of the Halas, the Ditka and Teddy.

bears
Go in peace, serve the Bears

Canth

Liked Posts:
I think It'd be a win this year if the 2 rookie tackles Pace and Nagy seem to be counting on don't get Fields knee capped like Burrow.

Yeah, I would agree with that.

The one quibble I would say is that I don't see the Bears relying on Borom to start out of the gate this year. My expectation is that Ifedi will be the starting RT to start the year and that Borom will take over next year. The point will still stand though that it will be a win if the offensive line doesn't get the qb killed.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would say 50/50 playoffs.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I tried too say lets be objective and got obliterated in another thread so im gonna check the temperature before i post again

With this mega rebuilt oline and another new qb what could go wrong with the likes of nagy and pace at the helm

Baby steps. As the great Lovie Smith said back in the day. "Beat GB" as the first goal for the team.

Unfortunately for the Bears, the last 2 starters all saved career worst games for GB, Cutler and his awful 2-11 record vs GB and the packers db calling out mitch with the "just make him play quarterback" burn.

Fields shows up on the O side and marches the team to a couple TD's and a W vs GB, omfg!!!!

Last edited:

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
At this point I give the Bears a 1/32 chance of winning the Superbowl.

I also give every team a 1/32 chance, because there are 32 teams total in the NFL.

#thatsmath

bears51/40

Liked Posts:

Technically wasn't Warner a rookie?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Mega rebuilt Oline? they added 1 guy and plan to play him out of position