Sweeney out 4-6 weeks

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Muskat twitter

"@CarrieMuskat: #cubs Sweeney has fractured left rib. No baseball activity for 4-6 weeks. Will go to DL. Roster move Tuesday"

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Muskat twitter

"@CarrieMuskat: #cubs Sweeney has fractured left rib. No baseball activity for 4-6 weeks. Will go to DL. Roster move Tuesday"

fuckity fuck.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well that solves some of the issues about what to do when DeJesus comes back...

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
What if he's traded right out the gate though?

We will see, but my guess is that DDJ is the type of guy that a team waits on making a deal til very close to the deadline.

Franko725

Liked Posts:
We will see, but my guess is that DDJ is the type of guy that a team waits on making a deal til very close to the deadline.

Yeah, I would think that they will wait and see who wants to give them the best deal. You never really know who will be in or out of the race until closer to the deadline. I don't figure that they will get a lot in return for DeJesus, but you never know.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
A huge blow to the team knowing that he was just settling in at the clean-up spot.

I couldn't help but cry to the point of nearing an all out nervous breakdown.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;7p9xT-7-UkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p9xT-7-UkU&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
You had money on the game..........Am I right?

To be honest Boo, I'm not sure. It was a night game and I was at a friend's house. We were all hammered at the time.

I think Michigan State was a four point favorite if my memory serves me correctly.

But this one definitely brought some tears to us all watching it together that fine day.............

[video=youtube;axb23I1aQMA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axb23I1aQMA&feature=player_detailpage[/video]