Tampa Bay Bucs new helmet

Madden

Liked Posts:
god....people that invent things or design things can be so stupid sometimes. Whose fucking idea was the football? There is an entire football on their helmet!!!??? WTF is that, isn't football kinda implicit in that its a football helmet?

I actually think the rest would be bad ass, and even though the skull is trying to hard and is childish, would be batter if it was more basic or sinister instead of a grinning with sharp teeth, putting the football between the blades is amateur hour.

Yeah it would look better without the cartoonish orange football. Also a sword is holding up the flag? There are 3 swords on the logo. Replace it with a wooden looking pole and make the flag look like it's been in battle. More torn up looking with a couple holes in it or something.

Madden

Liked Posts:
tampa-bay-buccaneers-authentic-pro-line-throwback-full-size-helmet-3350222+%281%29.jpg

They should just bring back the creamsicle ones but make the pirate meaner looking.

BeerMe

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just make it less fruity and it'd be fine, doesn't even have to be mean. haha

mecha

Liked Posts:
needs more swords. cause you know, they're effective to use in a football game.

what assclowns.

Huxster

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chrome Face Mask, surely the glare of it on a sunny day will be a touch off putting??!!

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
hahahaha awful.

The NFL and NCAA really needs to stop making these new unfiroms/helmets all futuristic and cyborg looking. Seriously, oregon states and all those new era uniforms are fucking retarted.. I mean, literally. 30 years from now they will look back and laugh at the stupiditity of the uniforms and how goofy and futuristic they look. I love simple, original, real vintage look. Timeless. I hate green bays colors but I respect they haven't tampered with the jersey too much. I absolutely love the Bears uniforms, too. I swear if they went all cyborg I'd lose my shit.

And in the other direction, can we stop with the "throwback" uniforms PLEASE? Most are butt ugly. If they want to actualy go "throwback" let em put on leather helmets and accept "throwback" paychecks. See how that goesd over with the players union.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hahahaha awful.

The NFL and NCAA really needs to stop making these new unfiroms/helmets all futuristic and cyborg looking. Seriously, oregon states and all those new era uniforms are fucking retarted.. I mean, literally. 30 years from now they will look back and laugh at the stupiditity of the uniforms and how goofy and futuristic they look. I love simple, original, real vintage look. Timeless. I hate green bays colors but I respect they haven't tampered with the jersey too much. I absolutely love the Bears uniforms, too. I swear if they went all cyborg I'd lose my shit.

I don't know. I remember as a kid the Bengals changing to similar to what they are now. I was all, wtf is this shit? Can they really wear uniforms that look that Special person? Seems pretty normal now.

Regarding the Bucs, the logo is way too fucking big. It looks dumb. Dummies.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
They should of done away with the Flag, and just keep the swords / skull logo

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
What a stupid and pointless "upgrade." I swear, some people in the marketing, design, what the fuck ever department shouldn't even have jobs.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I care less about whatever they put on the helmet. what they should CARE ABOUT is the fact that the football helmet is not a safe one in any shape or form.