Tampering Sunday

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
90 man roster for OTAs. 7 draft picks, probably 12-14 UDFAs. They'll probably sign over 20 players, including re-signs.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yep. I would say 20 new contracts for FAs is a boatload.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Its like Christmas eve and we're all dreaming of getting that Red Ryder BB gun but instead we end up getting the pink nightmare pajama's from the senile aunt.

Hopefully, a shine new WR is hiding in the corner for us to open.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure Norwell already agreed in principle to sign with the Giants.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I think they’ll get Robinson, Wilson and Fulton right away.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
So players won't choose a team cause of the weather or where they or their family want to live or because they have friends on the team or because they like where the team is going or the state taxes or whatever other reasons?? Come on now. Why is it making excuses when it's the truth? I would love for someone to actually answer that question please??

There's 2....just two top WR's on the market in Sammy and A.Rob....just 2 and people seem to think that if the Bears don't get one then R.Pace sucks. So does that mean that every GM that doesn't get the player they bid on with multiple other teams suck or is it just R.Pace??

Players can pick a team because they like the uniform or colors or anything else you can come up with in theory. In reality however it all comes down to money first and foremost.

After the money is agreed to its up to the GM and organization to overcome any other objections the player may have. Its called NEGOTIATING, and its the difference in making a deal or not.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Being realistic? People probably won't like this but...

1. Bears lose out on A-Rob sweepstakes to either Baltimore or 49ers. CCS goes full meltdown.
2. Bears sign Zach Fulton as first FA.
3. Bears match Kyle Fuller offer - 4yr/52 million/28 million guaranteed.
4. Bears sign Mike Wallace and Albert Wilson as their WR free agents
5. Bears sign Bashuad Breeland, CB.
6. Bears sign Jeremiah Attaochu and Aaron lynch at OLB.

Little bit different then my mock but that was trying to be optimistic. This would be my prediction. It's not horrible really. Mike Wallace could be a stop gap and I think the Bears would definitely need to go WR early in the draft.

I think the Bears come in second behing the 49ers and I think it won't be about the highest bidder as there are quite a few teams who are willing to pay big money. In the end, it will be about Jimmy G vs Trubisky. JG ended the season on a high note and I believe the 49ers were undefeated with him at the helm. While I like Trubisky's potential, Jimmy seems more polished and ready for a full breakout year and I think Robinson would have more of an opportunity to immediately succeed there. Not to say that we aren't an appealing choice, just that the 49ers is probaby better and ultimately we won't be able to offer him an immense amount more money than the 49ers will to sway him from ultimately choosing them.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
9ers Have Garcon coming back, they just extended Goodwin their deep threat, and Trent Taylor was very solid last year in the slot.

I'm sure they could use Robinson, but I'm not so sure they are willing to go all out as reported...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Signings

ARob/Watkins 5/75 & 40 gtd
Fuller 5/$60M & 36 gtd
AWilson 3/$12M & 6 gtd
Amos 4/$16M & 8 gtd
Goldman 4/40 & 24 gtd

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I like all the comments like... "We won't sign ANYONE GOOD because Pace is a FAILURE GM CRY CRY CRY!"

Lol. Some of you people must be miserable.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I like all the comments like... "We won't sign ANYONE GOOD because Pace is a FAILURE GM CRY CRY CRY!"

Lol. Some of you people must be miserable.

I believe the word you are looking for is a Cunt. Yes, there are plenty here posting like cunts

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Being realistic? People probably won't like this but...

1. Bears lose out on A-Rob sweepstakes to either Baltimore or 49ers. CCS goes full meltdown.
2. Bears sign Zach Fulton as first FA.
3. Bears match Kyle Fuller offer - 4yr/52 million/28 million guaranteed.
4. Bears sign Mike Wallace and Albert Wilson as their WR free agents
5. Bears sign Bashuad Breeland, CB.
6. Bears sign Jeremiah Attaochu and Aaron lynch at OLB.

Little bit different then my mock but that was trying to be optimistic. This would be my prediction. It's not horrible really. Mike Wallace could be a stop gap and I think the Bears would definitely need to go WR early in the draft.

Mike Wallace would be a good veteran signing.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Money is pretty close to undefeated. So, players are going to follow the money in most cases. Yes, there are guys out there who have other considerations. Pace has some money to spend. His fan base is also growing restless. Hindsight being 20-20, Fox was a mistake. There were other mistakes as well and Pace has had to deal with previous admin's mistakes.

But time for FA misses is over and I think, I hope, and realizing I am going out on a limb here, that Pace will be aggressive in some way. I would think a right minded GM would know he needs to get a big signing if only outwardly prove he is committed to making the Bears a wining organization.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
We're going to get Watkins and Robinson and draft Ridley at 8. Trubisky throws for 40 TDs 4500 yards and the Bears win the superbowl.

Sounds good to me.