"Tannehill has a 21.1 passer rating when pressured so far this season, second worst"

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
"Tannehill has a 21.1 passer rating when pressured so far this season, second worst"

"Tannehill has a 21.1 passer rating when pressured so far this season, second worst in the NFL."

[video=youtube_share;1LRmV1dtMDY]https://youtu.be/1LRmV1dtMDY[/video]

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In the article, they act as if the only pass rusher in the Bears front 7 is Mack. Hicks, who had 8.5 sacks last year, has 3 so far this season, along with 2 forced fumbles. The interior of the Phins O-Line is in shambles. If the Dolphins use the running back to chip/block Mack like the article states, Tannehill is still gonna be fucked from pressure up the middle, with no help from the back.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
I thought this was gonna have a plot twist and the worst passer rating against pressure was Trubisky.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I thought this was gonna have a plot twist and the worst passer rating against pressure was Trubisky.

I think trubisky is actually like 9th best in the league, surprisingly.

Meanwhile, the QB we played 3 weeks from now is last on the list with a 1.6 rating, Mr. Josh Allen.

Speed

Liked Posts:
I think trubisky is actually like 9th best in the league, surprisingly.

Meanwhile, the QB we played 3 weeks from now is last on the list with a 1.6 rating, Mr. Josh Allen.

He's raw to say the least. Everything's a mess except the occasional play he makes as a runner.

oober

Liked Posts:
Hopefully the Bears gameplan and blitz heavy this week.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Hopefully the Bears gameplan and blitz heavy this week.

We have not been a heavy blitzing defense yet, and still have had success, plus their o-line is down 2 starters and Tunsil is coming off an injury. We should be able to get pressure without exposing our secondary to additional pressure.

Vic reserves blitzing for ideal situations like 3rd and long when the opposition is backed up.