Tarik Cohen Trying to Tackle Myles Garrett

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He just bounces of Myles Garrett but props to Cohen for going for it.

[video=youtube_share;EjAIYipkteU]https://youtu.be/EjAIYipkteU[/video]

Madden

Liked Posts:
I'm glad Trubisky got out of the way. I remember Cutler getting hurt a couple times trying to tackle someone after he threw a pick.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
The left side of the line blocked too good on that one. They gave up the rush quick and just cheated back.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should wrap up. But really shouldn't be in a position to need to.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm glad Trubisky got out of the way. I remember Cutler getting hurt a couple times trying to tackle someone after he threw a pick.

2011 would have been special if fucking Johnny Knox didn't fall down on his route and Cutler wouldn't have tried to make that tackle

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Nobody could forget 2011.

That team had a chance.
We would have magically beaten GB, NO, the red hot Giants, or SF? We would have finished 12-4 at best, surprisingly ended up with the 5th seed, and lost to the Giants in NY in the wildcard game.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Tarik Cohen just does stuff that worked in college, forgetting it’s the NFL. Lucky for us, sometimes it works out.

mecha

Liked Posts:
We would have magically beaten GB, NO, the red hot Giants, or SF? We would have finished 12-4 at best, surprisingly ended up with the 5th seed, and lost to the Giants in NY in the wildcard game.

heh, perspective.

the NFC has been deep ever since the Giants won SB42. there's a reason the Packers aren't perennial Super Bowl contenders.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
At least he tried...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
2011 would have been special if fucking Johnny Knox didn't fall down on his route and Cutler wouldn't have tried to make that tackle

Damn right. Once Martz's system starting clicking, they were putting up 35 pts per game for a 6 game stretch including quality defenses until those two injuries and the worst excuses for backups couldn't do shit and it all collapsed. For a short time Bears O was becoming great, but far from plug n play. As we know, more than most... #injuries happen.

Fingers crossed new offensive system is reasonable and flexible to who they have & can pick up/back up.