Tarik Cohen Versus Videos (not highlight videos)

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
For Your Viewing Pleasure

Now you can see the positives and negatives of him.

Yes, he is small but he seems to have a little fight to him. He also has very good hands as a receiver.

[video=youtube;E2Qd6izhqQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2Qd6izhqQs[/video]

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;q9sQprwwJnw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9sQprwwJnw#t=689.621[/video]

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
dude is near impossible to arm tackle and looks like a ping pong ball when people try and wrap him up

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
He almost reminds me of a certain HOF rb who wore a light blue uniform that would just make highlight reals on our defense in the 90s [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oober

Liked Posts:
Man I want to see this guy in space in the NFL. Punt return for sure.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I wonder if this is the new version of pool jumping ? That turn out to be bad but pace isn't going to get to much blame it a 4th

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Damn he's petite. I just wanna pick him up and put him in my pocket and take him to the closest leg press.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He almost reminds me of a certain HOF rb who wore a light blue uniform that would just make highlight reals on our defense in the 90s [emoji33]

wow. Taking homerism to an entirely new level. Wow a second time for good measure.

Guys...I like the OG. The S was an injured value pick, who cares. Good upside, ball skills, football IQ and leadership. The "Adams" at Alabama with a rod on his leg who can't tackle, isn't willing, and may never run the same but we are just pearing apples here.

I like Trubs. I'm glad we got Trubs whatever the cost, he will break every passing record we have.
But this was a really stupid fucking pick. This RB pick....is just one of those things that makes you scratch your head and give Pace the stink eye.

You really want to ask Pace wTF his damage is. Did he eat paint chips as a kid?

For every good move Pace makes, there is one of these where its like "who the fuck is running this show?" Seriously? We signed Cunninham which makes it more confusing. We already have a pro guy who can do this things, we didn't need a Jr. High player who can never take an NFL field without risking his life every play.

This guy is the smallest I have seen yet even try in the NFL. Was Devine even smaller? This is a fucktard move and for all the confidence last years draft and Trubs give me....the rest of this draft makes me want to vomit.

The top of my list is 1. Retaining Fox. 2. Retaining Loggaines. 3. Going into 2016 season with the secondary we had. 4. Going into 2016 with the back-up NT situation we had. 5. Going into last season with the C/G situation we had until candy fell from the sky week before season.

Going into 2017 with the WR situation.
Not drafting a #1 cb/s sitting right there with the second round pick. Trading down for a project TE.

Pace is maddening and I hope this year is so bad he gets canned. I apreciate what he has done for us, I'm thankful and we can build off him. But if we are going to go to the promised land he can't be here to make decisions. His brain farts an awful lot.

Cohen...if I didn't know already, just stamps that label on Pacey. Fucking idiot. Good evaluater, fair man, listener. Fucking idiot sometimes.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn he's petite. I just wanna pick him up and put him in my pocket and take him to the closest leg press.

you can't just put a guy on a leg press and boom....Darren Sproles or Jones-Drew happens. He isn't built like that, he would lose speed with bulk on the hips/glutes/quads.

He is maxed out, look at him. He lifting bruh. He just tiny. Pace picked a guy with zero chance, inadaquate frame for the job.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
will get killed and fumble.

Hey Rask, remember when it came out that the 9ers thought the Bears were targeting Thomas with the trade? And still did it anyway? And then after the trade tried to move down, even looking as far back as 14? But nobody was interested once Trubs was gone? lol, have you seen that?

Do you enjoy hysteria?

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
wow. Taking homerism to an entirely new level. Wow a second time for good measure.

Guys...I like the OG. The S was an injured value pick, who cares. Good upside, ball skills, football IQ and leadership. The "Adams" at Alabama with a rod on his leg who can't tackle, isn't willing, and may never run the same but we are just pearing apples here.

I like Trubs. I'm glad we got Trubs whatever the cost, he will break every passing record we have.
But this was a really stupid fucking pick. This RB pick....is just one of those things that makes you scratch your head and give Pace the stink eye.

You really want to ask Pace wTF his damage is. Did he eat paint chips as a kid?

For every good move Pace makes, there is one of these where its like "who the fuck is running this show?" Seriously? We signed Cunninham which makes it more confusing. We already have a pro guy who can do this things, we didn't need a Jr. High player who can never take an NFL field without risking his life every play.

This guy is the smallest I have seen yet even try in the NFL. Was Devine even smaller? This is a fucktard move and for all the confidence last years draft and Trubs give me....the rest of this draft makes me want to vomit.

The top of my list is 1. Retaining Fox. 2. Retaining Loggaines. 3. Going into 2016 season with the secondary we had. 4. Going into 2016 with the back-up NT situation we had. 5. Going into last season with the C/G situation we had until candy fell from the sky week before season.

Going into 2017 with the WR situation.
Not drafting a #1 cb/s sitting right there with the second round pick. Trading down for a project TE.

Pace is maddening and I hope this year is so bad he gets canned. I apreciate what he has done for us, I'm thankful and we can build off him. But if we are going to go to the promised land he can't be here to make decisions. His brain farts an awful lot.

Cohen...if I didn't know already, just stamps that label on Pacey. Fucking idiot. Good evaluater, fair man, listener. Fucking idiot sometimes.

Wow you are full of yourself aren't you. I am not being a homer I am being positive because I generally want this team to succeed.
You on the other hand sound like you are taking anything negative and blowing it out of proportion. I believe Pace has made some very well thought out choices and none of us know what his plan is for this team except he wants to bring the bears back to success. Just because he didn't pick player you like he is a idiot? All you have seen is tape you won't know anything till the season to say otherwise is reaching and completely false.

Cohen reminds me of BS coming out of college I am not saying that he will be anywhere near his talent just that is tape is familiar. Geez take a chill pill