TB Cuts Austin Seferian-Jenkins After DUI Arrest

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Too bad he seems like a douche, b/c he's talented.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/23/seferian-jenkins-tweets-goodbye-to-tampa-bay/

The Buccaneers have apparently parted ways with tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins, hours after Seferian-Jenkins was arrested on DUI charges.

Seferian-Jenkins tweeted a thank you to Tampa Bay Friday afternoon and wrote that he’s on to the “next chapter.”

He was released from jail Friday morning.

A second-round pick of the Bucs in 2014, Seferian-Jenkins started 12 of the 18 games he played over parts of three seasons. He has 45 career receptions, seven for touchdowns.

Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times followed Seferian-Jenkins’ tweet with one of his own that said the Bucs are planning to release Seferian-Jenkins.

Mitchapalooza

Apparently he was almost cut this offseason for having a bad attitude, and now a DUI. I like him as an upgrade talent-wise but I highly doubt Pace would even give him a look from his past behavior.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pace only likes model citizens with limited talent. We're building a new culture!

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace didn't draft Prescott over his DUI, very unlikely we get Jenkins for the same reason.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
I would ink him, Ray McDonald, Ray Rice and OJ Simpson. Whats the worst that could happen? We lose to another team with a rookie QB?

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Apparently he was almost cut this offseason for having a bad attitude, and now a DUI. I like him as an upgrade talent-wise but I highly doubt Pace would even give him a look from his past behavior.

Doesn't he have a serious injury history?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He's 17x as talented as any TE currently on the Bears roster.

I hate that the pussification of America has bled over into football, as if these kids in their 20s making millions (who probably grew up in poverty) are supposed to act like choir boys. He could have 46 DUIs, but can he run good routes and catch the ball? Awesome, that's what we need.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
He's 17x as talented as any TE currently on the Bears roster.

I hate that the pussification of America has bled over into football, as if these kids in their 20s making millions (who probably grew up in poverty) are supposed to act like choir boys. He could have 46 DUIs, but can he run good routes and catch the ball? Awesome, that's what we need.

Who's thowing him the football? ...

Yeah.