TE Ertz “increasingly impatient” with Eagles; multiple teams interested in a trade

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Would be a neat replacement for Graham but I wouldn't be particularly interested in paying him and giving up a draft pick for the privilege.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Only a 4th round pick? Get er done Pace!

Oh wait...... we don't have a 4th round pick cuz we have Trevis Gibson and his 5 tackles!
You can rag on Ryan Pace for a lot of things, but trying to hold his 2020 draft against him seems pretty silly. He found three, probably four, starters and didn't even have a first round pick. If every draft is like that I don't care if the Bears never pick in the fourth round again.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Trade picks and pay a high salary for a decking player in a position we just spent a 2nd round pick?

Hard pass.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
You already have Graham who may even be better than Ertz at this point

Nelly

Liked Posts:
If we didn't have Kmet then i'd be interested. As such, bringing in Ertz to play over a guy you just spent a 2nd rounder on to be your top tight end after he showed a lot of progress in the 2nd half of his rookie year? Yea no, but it's interesting story in isolation.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
What are we trying to do here? Assemble a team of players that have hot soccer playing wives?