TE Tommy Tremble elite blocking ability

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Seeing him pancake 300lb defensive ends in fun. I'm all aboard cutting Graham to save money train.

tommy-tremble-notre-dame-blocker-780x470.jpg

tommytremble.0.jpg

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
ND fan here.. Tommy is a weapon and will be a great fit in an H-Back role. Didn't get a lot of action in the passing game due to Michael Mayer coming on so strong as a freshman, but the dude is an elite run-blocker and really athletically gifted as well.

His receiving game will need some work for sure though.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
He is worthy of a 3rd round pick but might drop to 4-6th round

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
ND fan here.. Tommy is a weapon and will be a great fit in an H-Back role. Didn't get a lot of action in the passing game due to Michael Mayer coming on so strong as a freshman, but the dude is an elite run-blocker and really athletically gifted as well.

His receiving game will need some work for sure though.

He can block like Kittle. Needs more refinement. I could SF taking him and grooming him to be a badass.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Seeing him pancake 300lb defensive ends in fun. I'm all aboard cutting Graham to save money train.

tommy-tremble-notre-dame-blocker-780x470.jpg

tommytremble.0.jpg

I did look at this guy a bit. I liked his blocking. I leaned toward Ben Mason over him, but I wouldn’t be too upset with this kid. I’d rather have a guy who’s much better at lead blocking and can threaten a carry out of the backfield in an old school FB dive, but I would not be upset if we got him with one of our 6ths or, even better, as a PUDFA.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I did look at this guy a bit. I liked his blocking. I leaned toward Ben Mason over him, but I wouldn’t be too upset with this kid. I’d rather have a guy who’s much better at lead blocking and can threaten a carry out of the backfield in an old school FB dive, but I would not be upset if we got him with one of our 6ths or, even better, as a PUDFA.

His elite blocking skills and unrefined athleticism will prevent him from making it to the 6th round

jerkstore

Liked Posts:
I don’t see how he makes Graham immediately expendable as they do completely different things, but he would be a great pick in 5/6. I imagine he probably goes in the 4th though.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don’t see how he makes Graham immediately expendable as they do completely different things, but he would be a great pick in 5/6. I imagine he probably goes in the 4th though.

He's been rising on most draft boards. Unfortunately, his pick would be a luxury. I bet he goes to NE, SF or Pitt

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I tremble at the thought of the Bears selecting this bust