Ted Phillips is the problem.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Been with this organization longer than the
Equipment trainer and the Mccaskeys.

He may not be in charge of the football aspect of this organization, but he damn well did have his fingerprints on who will be coaching and managing over the years. And apparently he's the one who was interviewing with George and Ernie.

George wasn't apart of this team before Michael.

Ted has always been around.

That boob has been the problem, talking in the ear of a McCaskey.. Always has been.

He is the problem.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Since taking on the top leadership role, Phillips has insisted on attention to detail and smooth execution at every level of the Bears’ operation. He has solidified the long-term stability of the Club, while staying keenly focused on bringing a 10th championship to the NFL’s premier franchise.

This is his Bio on the Bears website. I laughed.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
They won't fire him though because no one else can be a fucking accountant and help make the charter NFL franchise money LMAO, give me a break. They should have canned his ass years ago.

Agreed 100%. People can yell about the Bears gms/coaches over the years. That's fine. I think they righted the ship by getting Ernie, but regardless..

Who's been around CONSTANTLY WITH THIS ORGANIZATION.

Who was in the meetings with George McCaskey for coaches and gms?

Who prob gave him his thoughts?

Ted fuckin Phillips.

He's been a vocal part of this organization, that fat fuck. I blame him. Seriously. Dudes been apart of the organization and a voice for the owners for over 20 damn years

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Y'all pointing blame at 6 when this organization has ruined good players like 6 under the reign and the yapping mouth of Ted fuckin Phillips of who to hire