Tennessee vs Baltimore

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The Ravens play calling ( Roman) looks somewhat predictable.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Funny how this never seems to be an issue when the QB can consistently make good throws to the correct receiver.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Funny how this never seems to be an issue when the QB can consistently make good throws to the correct receiver.

Well......I'm watching this game and there virtually no pass pro. That's gotta happen first.

Too Predictable? Lamar Jackson Says Opponents Calling ...

"Jackson is not the first player to voice concerns about the offense this season.

Following a 28-24 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers, wide receiver Hollywood Brown tweeted “What’s the point of having souljas when you never use them (Never!!)." He later deleted the post, but it raised more concerns about the offense. "

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I think Baltimore is a middle of the pack pass pro OL. Seems like TEN is containing the pocket and trying not to let Jackson get outside. He obviously killed TEN in that M2M set, I bet they don't go M2M again.

Jackson has been struggling to find the open man against the zone. He needs to get the ball out faster for sure.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Almost no Ravens OL pass pro and wr separation

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I think Baltimore is a middle of the pack pass pro OL. Seems like TEN is containing the pocket and trying not to let Jackson get outside. He obviously killed TEN in that M2M set, I bet they don't go M2M again.

Jackson has been struggling to find the open man against the zone. He needs to get the ball out faster for sure.

He's not getting time. The minute the ball is snapped the pocket darn near starts collapsing. And the wr's just aren't getting separation. Hell right now .....the Bears have a better pass pro OL than the Ravens. thats sad ?

msadows

Liked Posts:
He's not getting time. The minute the ball is snapped the pocket darn near starts collapsing. And the wr's just aren't getting separation. Hell right now .....the Bears have a better pass pro OL than the Ravens. thats sad ?

Sounds like a typical bears offensive unit.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
How can yo tell the WRs aren't getting separation, do you have the all 22 version of the telecast?

The protection has been spotty, not terrible. At least two of those sacks he had plenty of time.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Dude does run like he's shot out of a cannon though.

Totally different play script to start the second half. Quick hitters to the fullback and read option.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Awesome drive, straight up high school offense and they walked them down the field, no WR targets, read option, little outs to the 300 lb fullback.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Dude does run like he's shot out of a cannon though.

Totally different play script to start the second half. Quick hitters to the fullback and read option.

The FB is a converted 300lbs defensive player. He's the only offensive player getting open and making plays. Every replay one can see how the play develops.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
The FB is a converted 300lbs defensive player. He's the only offensive player getting open and making plays. Every replay one can see how the play develops.
Haha, sure you see on the replays who's open. You're the only one with the all 22!

I think Roman did a very nice job that last TD drive simplifying things for LJ and getting the ball out fast, what did you think? That 300 lb FB is getting open on zero yards routes just leaking out, is that him or the OC?