[Tevin Jenkins] “ If anybody hits my quarterback after the play, that's my problem, not his.”

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
“I’m ready right now. I’m ready forever.” ?
“I'm going to be able to make sure everybody rues that day they didn't pick me,” Jenkins said.
?

“I'm going into every weight room, every weight, doing everything 200%.”
?

I don't care if my body is aching, sore, anything. I'm going to be pushing myself to the max because I want to show everybody I was a Day 1 talent.”
?

“Keep your quarterback clean,” he said. “You always keep him upright, no matter what you have to do. Be dirty, hold, do what you gotta do. If anybody hits my quarterback after the play, that's my problem, not his. That's how I want to carry myself. That's what I want to do. That's the man I want to be.”
?

“My edge to me is about being able to finish anybody in the dirt. I don't care who you are lining up against me, I don't care what you earn against me, I don't care who you are, I'm going to attack you. Basically, I want to impose my will against another man and use that force against him until he gets worn out and tired. And I don't care how long it takes. I'm going to do that 24/7 and I'm going to do that all game."

51iyx1k0ufw61.png

Last edited:

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
The way TO cried for McNabb, the Bears will have a receiver (and apparently OLman) that will cry for Fields in the future. And not the way receivers used to cry with Cutler the opposite actually. It’s a great feeling to be a Bears fan for a change

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
Since mack sucks now I doubt it
Sucks or no, rook better keep his attitude in check in practice. Unless he's actually that good, in which case prove it.

Regardless, can't wait for camp now - a feeling I never thought I'd have 2 days ago...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Love the attitude. I like that him and Fields both had that "lets get to work" demeanor when their names were called. Chips on their shoulders. The attitude of this team the past couple years has felt like they deserved something. Like respect was just given. I want these new additions, the future of the team, to squash all of that.

The new, better culture needs to begin in '21.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Love the attitude. I like that him and Fields both had that "lets get to work" demeanor when their names were called. Chips on their shoulders. The attitude of this team the past couple years has felt like they deserved something. Like respect was just given. I want these new additions, the future of the team, to squash all of that.

The new, better culture needs to begin in '21.
The was me and @Grimson fav Tackle in this draft. So glad pace got him.. Can't believe he didn't go in round one.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I called that Grimson would call a called it.
#calledit

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Everyone needs to get off Mack, Goldman coming back and a scheme similar to Fangio is going to put alot of this talk to sleep. Ill go on the clock and predict a top 5 defense. Ill go a step further and say game 1. ... Fields is the qb1. Hes gonna destroy camp and preseason if there is one

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Starting to get a Taylor Lewan vibe from this kid. Just keep the personal fouls to a minimum please. Love the attitude

Hopefully not. Lewan is a selfish jack wad who couldn’t care less about winning.

This young guy couldn’t be further from Lewan. Unselfish nasty team player who will better the Bears, not just himself.