Texans interview Josh McCown for head coach

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Who starts off by interviewing for head coach after playing, usually they work their way up by starting at their position, weird.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
It could be a pay cut from his past QB salary.

I really hope this happens. I can't see how anything could go wrong.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Are the Texans stupid?? I've been saying it a few years now, even with the Texans having Watson, I'm glad we aren't them. They've been drafting fir s*** the last few years. They traded their #4 for Larry Tunsil, yet got a 2nd and a washed up RB for Hopkins. That franchise is mental.

At this point they have to swallow their pride and just please their star QB. Just hire Beinemy. Or else Good luck trying to draft another HOF QB. Packers did it, but its rare.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I really want a show of hands of those who early last season called Watson a product of the really successful Houston Texans franchise.

I love Josh McCown. Think he's a great dude and wish him the best in life. But making him a HC? Hilarious. What a dumpster of an organization. Morons.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
:what:

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
So there you go, I thought the Bears was only weird organization till the Texans show up.:smug2:

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'll bet that he'll be 100 times the HC Nagy is

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
In general.......I can't 'effin believe the way this NFL hiring process has gone over the last few weeks.:rolleyes:

Ok....so this statement below makes no sense. It's like saying ..........'we're going take a toddler to the mall and let him walk around alone. But we're gonna be nearby with a stroller just in case. ' ?

@MikeGarafolo

The #Texans are exploring the idea of Josh McCown as head coach but would surround him with at least one former head coach on the staff. Again, not as crazy as it might seem to go from player to head coach. And if anybody can do it, McCown can.