TGDT 1/23/14 Blackhawks at Wild 7 PM CST

cplmac

Liked Posts:
What's going on with Bickell?  Is he hurt?  He has not been playing at 100% since he came back and I'm beginning to get concerned here.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he is still playing with a brace on his knee. Or then he just the usual inconsistent Bickell.</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who knew Leddy could deliver an effective check?</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="winos5" data-cid="219942" data-time="1390575608">
<div>

Who knew Leddy could deliver an effective check?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

He was probably playing in front of his high school sweetheart or something last night.</p>

</p>

Bottom line, I cannot wait til we get out of this mini funk and play like the team we are capable of being. </p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We kicked ass in the last minute of the third period.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
 6 attackers will look that way from time to time.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="howcho" data-cid="219913" data-time="1390526878">
<div>

No effort what-so-ever by the forwards to get back on the Mini goal...  Bickell coasting all the way.  Hope they don't get another shift.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

On the first goal?  That was 100% Rozival and Handzus.  Rozival for leaving the goal scorer and Handzus for not picking him up.</p>

</p>

as for the flat I think that was almost expected.  Plane had issues, deicing and didn't get them into minny until about 3am. Usually this team is a good back to back but last night they looked exhausted from the start.</p>