TGDT 1/29 Blackhawks (32-10-13) @ Canucks (27-18-9) 9:30PM CSN

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mikita's Helmet" data-cid="220430" data-time="1391062249">
<div>

RE: Local Comcast feed is fantastic!</p>

</p>

basTURD!!!!!!!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Hehe</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Finally a win. Got 57% of the available points in a January where the team has most of the time played just awful. Hope that's the worst slump this season.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Game played out as the game should have played out. This fan needed to see a good offensive performance and a better defensive one. I believe I got it. And Craw also had a strong game.</p>

</p>

Pirri makes this team instantly better. He may not have put up the points but he improves the overall pace of the offense, creates space and balances the lines better. Now Q next step is to drop Versteeg off the 2nd and bump Saad up. Even though I do understand putting Saad on the 3rd to create a threat. I still prefer the top 2 lines icing your best scoring forwards and letting the 3rd grind goals and the 4th to shut down. The upside is our 4th can and will pitch in on offense and our top forwards also are strong back checkers.</p>

</p>

Fuck the canucks!! once again they got away with a lot of hacking and diving and high sticking etc etc. But par usual they will claim to be a clean team. Fuck that shit.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="220327" data-time="1391010296">
<div>

Honestly... I have a feeling the Hawks are going to come out and paste the crap out of this annoying Canucks team.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="220436" data-time="1391070517">
<div>

Game played out as the game should have played out. This fan needed to see a good offensive performance and a better defensive one. I believe I got it. And Craw also had a strong game.</p>

</p>

Pirri makes this team instantly better. He may not have put up the points but he improves the overall pace of the offense, creates space and balances the lines better. Now Q next step is to drop Versteeg off the 2nd and bump Saad up. Even though I do understand putting Saad on the 3rd to create a threat. I still prefer the top 2 lines icing your best scoring forwards and letting the 3rd grind goals and the 4th to shut down. The upside is our 4th can and will pitch in on offense and our top forwards also are strong back checkers.</p>

</p>

Fuck the canucks!! once again they got away with a lot of hacking and diving and high sticking etc etc. But par usual they will claim to be a clean team. Fuck that shit.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Yes please.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bad start, great finish.  Was great to see Bieksa slink away from Bollig and Brookbank manhandle him. </p>

</p>

Come the second, the team caught fire. </p>

</p>

Some monster saves by Dr. Craw. </p>

</p>

Another good game by the 4th line.</p>

</p>

Will have to step it up against the Sharts.  You know they're going to be looking for a statement game after being utterly stoned by Scrivens.</p>

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="220444" data-time="1391100337">
<div>

What did Kesler do at the end to get the misconduct?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

He was jousting a bit after the whistle, I believe with Shaw.</p>

</p>

I think the ref just wanted him gone so there wouldn't be any further douchbagery. </p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="LordKOTL" data-cid="220445" data-time="1391100493">
<div>

Bad start, great finish.  Was great to see Bieksa slink away from Bollig and Brookbank manhandle him. </p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Will have to step it up against the Sharts.  You know they're going to be looking for a statement game after being utterly stoned by Scrivens.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

They lost 1-0 to the Kings the game previous.</p>

STATEMENT STATEMENT GAME!</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="LordKOTL" data-cid="220445" data-time="1391100493">
<div>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Yea... 59 save shutout and an NHL record... holy crap.</p>