TGDT: 11/17 Blackhawks @ Oilers 8:30PM CSN+

R K

You didn't read my post. I didn't think they'd blow the lead - that's why I said it was nice to be in that situation. Read next time before reacting.

Well it was the first time they've had a two goal lead since Columbus in Columbus. As for my reading, na, I'll react wiz.

E Runs

Liked Posts:
The thought never crossed my mind. Up 4-0 you thought they'd blow the lead? Really? Wait, don't answer that.

I was mildly concerned when the Oilers had their PP but then Sharp quickly put an end to that.

R K

As much as I'm laughing over here I have to delete most of this. Let's try to stay on topic.

Fuffle/Wiz you have no fucking clue how I found out who you were. You are guessing. Considering I used to be a mod on the O's.

R K

I was mildly concerned when the Oilers had their PP but then Sharp quickly put an end to that.

Once they got the 2 goal lead I was confident. That's been a huge problem for them. Even though theyve had great chances it seems they've been foiled from the 2 goal lead.

Once you get that 2nd goal it makes the other team change the style they play. At least for most teams.

thanson1990

Liked Posts:
Once they got the 2 goal lead I was confident. That's been a huge problem for them. Even though theyve had great chances it seems they've been foiled from the 2 goal lead.

Once you get that 2nd goal it makes the other team change the style they play. At least for most teams.

Yeah, it was pretty big for the guys to be able to build a lead last night. It's way easier to play 2 goals up than just 1 and it definately showed last night. The settled in and really took it to the lesser team

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
By the way....

Anyone else see Vandermeer wth his moustache and think he looked like Chief Quimby from Inspector Gadget?

R K

By the way....

Anyone else see Vandermeer wth his moustache and think he looked like Chief Quimby from Inspector Gadget?

yea. Not to mention he's still taking dumb penalties. Nice hit to the head on the one. I always like Jimmy though. He was a pretty nice guy.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
How many Hatties does Toews have now? 2 or 3?