TGDT: 3/5 Blackhawks @ Maple Leafs 6:00PM WGN/NHLN

R K

Sassone tweeting they will look at Keiths hand tomorrow. Hope he's not out too long!

8 in a row.

6pts from First Place in teh division. Wangs lost in the S/O.

3 games against them still.

As for the game Hawks came out on fire. Thought the 3rd showed they played last night and flew into Toronto about 2:30 am. They clearly did not have their legs, but had capitalized early to make that not matter.

Crazy! Keep the STREAK ALIVE!

sth

Liked Posts:
Great game today by the Hawks. They looked tired in the third but the first two periods were awesome. Everyone looks good out there right now. Sharpie could have had a hat trick but he didn't have the luck tonight. Hossa-Bolland-Bickell played great again they are really starting to come together. I didn't know what to think about Frolik at first but I'm really starting to like the guy. He plays hard and his goal tonight was excellent sniping. The fourth line is looking more like last years.

Most important we beat the stupid Leafs. When I first started watching the Hawks they were battling the Leafs in the playoffs. I really hated them. And I still love the Hawks fucking them up. Nice to see.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Kopy keeps doing this...they may have to check Craw for depression and chronic traumatic encephalopathy at the end of his career
Toko-Crawford.jpg

He's doing a cover of Spinal Tap's "Smell the Glove"

Great win! Keep the streak up!

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Crow is 1 star

As he should be. Need his game when the boys start showing the back to back legs like they did at spots in the game tonight esp that 3rd period.

Craws name is coming up in Calder nomination discussions now around the hockey airwaves. Don't see why he shouldn't be considered.

I await to see what the evaluation on Keiths hand is. CBC guys speculated a broken finger after seeing the giant ice bag on his hand on the bench and after watching him take a shift after he returned from blocking the shot. That's speculation though so we will wait and see. Not sure why team dr.s would send him back to the bench with a broken finger though with the lead we had at the time. Perhaps in a playoff game but this one? Unless Dunc demanded he wanted to play it out.

If broken and if we lose Keith for a handful of games then ouch. Campbell may have just got his minutes booted up more and def Campoli who by the way has been a solid addition. Very pleased with his game thus far he has fit like a glove.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great game last night 'cept for the tired legs in the 3rd (to be expected with 3 games in 4 nights, the last 2 back-to-back with a trip between the last 2 plus a lost hour from CST to EST). Crawford was awesome especially in the 3rd. Pass from Kaner to Toews was sick, as was Toews finish. Nice shots by Frolik and Kopecky on their goals. Smart shooting by Hossa on his.

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Had to listen to the game on XM. It was the leafs radio feed, boy was it bad.

Was really surprised when they disagreed with the call on Stalberg for goal tender interference.

I'll have to watch it when we get back in town. We are in RK's collage town.

Tim

Liked Posts:
Last 10 games the Hawks played and they pick up 18 points out of a possible 20.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
I found out keith was playing pull my finger to fart and seebs pulled to hard...bruised is my guess. he will play next game I would bet on that..he would not stay on the bench if it was broken.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
I found out keith was playing pull my finger to fart and seebs pulled to hard...bruised is my guess. he will play next game I would bet on that..he would not stay on the bench if it was broken. If your going to rest him though good game too rest him against florida.

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey , I seen NOON and his wife Lea after the Kopeckey goal.

Hey Joe , where was the little one
<

bierboy

Liked Posts:
Did they do it in time for you to jump back on the bandwagon?

Bite me....I've been a Hawks fan since the early 60s you wet-behind-the-ear whippersnapper...

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Then you're probably exhausted from 50 yrs of jumping on and off during the season.

But welcome back.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
As he should be. Need his game when the boys start showing the back to back legs like they did at spots in the game tonight esp that 3rd period.

Craws name is coming up in Calder nomination discussions now around the hockey airwaves. Don't see why he shouldn't be considered.

I await to see what the evaluation on Keiths hand is. CBC guys speculated a broken finger after seeing the giant ice bag on his hand on the bench and after watching him take a shift after he returned from blocking the shot. That's speculation though so we will wait and see. Not sure why team dr.s would send him back to the bench with a broken finger though with the lead we had at the time. Perhaps in a playoff game but this one? Unless Dunc demanded he wanted to play it out.

If broken and if we lose Keith for a handful of games then ouch. Campbell may have just got his minutes booted up more and def Campoli who by the way has been a solid addition. Very pleased with his game thus far he has fit like a glove.

It's funny you say that because I keep forgetting he's a Rookie.