TGDT 3/6 Blue Jackets (32-25-5) @ Blackhawks (36-13-14) 7:00PM NHLN

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="font-size:18px;">2013-14 REGULAR SEASON</span>

<span style="font-size:24px;">GAME 64</span>

large.png
<span style="font-size:18px;"> vs</span>.
large.png

<span style="font-size:24px;">32-25-5 ----- 36-13-14</span></p><p style="text-align:center;">
</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought I read on Twitter that the BJs haven't won a game in Chicago over the last 12 games.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="223079" data-time="1394124659">
<div>

I thought I read on Twitter that the BJs haven't won a game in Chicago over the last 12 games.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

The BJs sure do suck.</p>

tvltre

Liked Posts:
Since 2010, the Hawks and BJs have faced off 21 times, the Hawks have a record of 17-4 in those games...1 win in OT and 3 in the SO.</p>

</p>

They have outscored the BJ's 85 to 54 in those games as well.</p>

</p>

Lets see if history falls on the side of the Hawks.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawks score 2 goals and lose in a SO. Please let me be wrong.

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Goal number 3 should have also been an interference penalty on at least one of the two BJ players who straight up tackled Shaw 20 feet away from the play. </p>

Ton

Liked Posts:
Leddy is a blessing on that 3rd pairing. I don't think any team in the league has a guy like him playing on their bottom pairing. He's worth at least $4 mil right now... thankfully he's only a RFA after 2015.</p>

</p>

Can you imagine what a mess our defense would be without him? We would have no one to enter the zone or move the puck (besides Keith, Hammer, and Seabrook, and all due respect to them, they can move it, but they can't carry the puck into the zone as dual threats). If he keeps improving at this rate, he'll be better than Keith.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tony DeFrancesco" data-cid="223111" data-time="1394162993">

Leddy is a blessing on that 3rd pairing. I don't think any team in the league has a guy like him playing on their bottom pairing. He's worth at least $4 mil right now... thankfully he's only a RFA after 2015.

Can you imagine what a mess our defense would be without him? We would have no one to enter the zone or move the puck (besides Keith, Hammer, and Seabrook, and all due respect to them, they can move it, but they can't carry the puck into the zone as dual threats). If he keeps improving at this rate, he'll be better than Keith.</p></blockquote>
Agreed... I heard whispers that Gillis wanted Leddy as a return piece in a trade for Kesler and Stan stood his ground. If so... thank fucking God.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="223112" data-time="1394163761">

Agreed... I heard whispers that Gillis wanted Leddy as a return piece in a trade for Kesler and Stan stood his ground. If so... thank fucking God.</p></blockquote>
Have you been reading JJ on Hockybuzz? His mega rumor is that there is a draft day deal that would send Leddy, Shaw and TT to VAN for Kesler. And Kane is the one who asked for Kesler and the Hawks getting him plays a part if Kane is going to re-sign with the Hawks. Imagine that!

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="223114" data-time="1394182331">
<div>

Have you been reading JJ on Hockybuzz? His mega rumor is that there is a draft day deal that would send Leddy, Shaw and TT to VAN for Kesler. And Kane is the one who asked for Kesler and the Hawks getting him plays a part if Kane is going to re-sign with the Hawks. Imagine that!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

:scared-eek:  :scared-shocked:  :scared-yipes:  :angry-screaming:  :icon-eek:</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="tvltre" data-cid="223082" data-time="1394131018">
<div>

Since 2010, the Hawks and BJs have faced off 21 times, the Hawks have a record of 17-4 in those games...1 win in OT and 3 in the SO.</p>

</p>

They have outscored the BJ's 85 to 54 in those games as well.</p>

</p>

Lets see if history falls on the side of the Hawks.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

They looked terrible and disinterested all night. If not for the bad change Craw would've had SO #2.</p>

A stupid fan uttered that he had not seen Gaborik all night ("Dude is invisible"). I told him that he was now a King, so he started blathering on aboot something else useless.

It was good to see some of the old gang last night. </p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="223114" data-time="1394182331">
<div>

Have you been reading JJ on Hockybuzz? His mega rumor is that there is a draft day deal that would send Leddy, Shaw and TT to VAN for Kesler. And Kane is the one who asked for Kesler and the Hawks getting him plays a part if Kane is going to re-sign with the Hawks. Imagine that!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Whoa whoa whoa..... 

At least Stan has common sense in that sort of deal. I'd have vetoed that as well. Those three are untouchable as far as I'm concerned. </p>

Ton

Liked Posts:
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Haha, yeah right.</p>

</p>

Why not throw in Crawford, they need a goalie too right?</p>

</p>

I'm tired of these self proclaimed "insiders"... JJ doesn't know anyone in the organization. He's been caught with his finger up his own ass so many times. Why do people still read his "rumors" when they are all just tinfoil hat theories?</p>

</p>

There are three, maybe four guys I would trust with rumors consistently. Darren Dreger, Bob McKenzie, and Pierre Lebrun, everyone else is full of it or just making things up.</p>

</p>

And hey, it's fine to speculate, I'm not talking about that. That's all in good fun. I'm talking about guys who claim they have "sources" and preaching their word like they know what's going on behind the scenes.</p>

</p>

Wait, brb, a source is calling me... it's about a Kesler deal that will send him to the Death Star and in return the Canucks will get Darth Vader and a 5th round pick. Then, the Death Star will flip Kesler over to the Blackhawks for Luke Skywalker, whom the Blackhawks will acquire for Leddy, Shaw, and TT. The deal will happen on draft day, because this is what my crystal ball says... err I mean "source" who is closely tied to the Blackhawks organization and all NHL stuff. </p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="phranchk" data-cid="223132" data-time="1394299472">
<div>

Shaw untouchable?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

To say he is untouchable is a reach, but I don't see a guy as versatile as him coming in (from where) and doing what he does. </p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Spunky Porkstacker" data-cid="223134" data-time="1394303659">
<div>

To say he is untouchable is a reach, but I don't see a guy as versatile as him coming in (from where) and doing what he does. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Especially for at the same price.</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tater" data-cid="223135" data-time="1394306155">

Especially for at the same price.</p></blockquote>

That too.